C-DAC, Advanced Computing Training School
Courses offered: ADMISSION NOTICE – February 2010 BATCH
C-DAC announces admission to 24 weeks full-time advanced IT training programme.
1. Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC)
2. PG Diploma in Wireless & Mobile Computing
Eligibility: For DAC: Engineering graduates, MCA, MCS (after B.Sc.), BCA, BCS Graduate
For PG: Engineering graduates or Science post graduates in Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Computer Science
Application procedure: APPLICATION FORM IS COMMON FOR DAC AND WiMC COURSE
1. Candidate will Register online and then fill online Application Form.
2. Candidate is not required to select the course (DAC / WiMC) while filling in the application form.
3. Based on the eligibility candidate will be shown the name(s) of the courses for which is eligible for admission.
4. After showing the list of course(s), system will get the inclination of the candidate for getting admission to a particular course.
5. Candidate will enter the details of the DD of Registration fees of Rs.500/- for online and DD of Rs.600/- for manual application form to be sent to C-DAC, ACTS, Pune.
6. After receipt of the Registration fees at ACTS Pune, candidate needs to select CITY for appearing for the CET.
7. Based on the seats available at a particular centre on particular Date and slot, the Date, Centre and Slot shall be allocated to the candidate during CET
8. Candidate can print their admit card using login to ACTS web site for CET # 1 and June 23, 2009 for CET
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details can be taken from: Tel: +91-20-25503100/01/02, Ext: 106,107
Address: 5th Floor, N.S.G. IT Park, S.No. 127/2B/2A, Aundh, Pune –411 007. Maharashtra, India.
Last date of submission of Forms: For
CAT – I: November 24, 2009
CET I : November 28 – 31, 2009
CET II : December 12, 2009
Date of Entrance Test :
CET II : December 19 – 21, 2009