• Th e Admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects on or before the last date as specifi ed in section 8.3.
• Admit cards will be despatched through speed post. Admit Cards will not be faxed or sent by e-mail.
• Candidates must not tamper with the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
• Th e Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable off ence.
• Th e Admit Card will contain your name, regd. no. photograph, signature, address, address of your test centre, test schedule and a set of instructions for you to read carefully and prepare accordingly for the test.
• Th e Admit Card once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. Any discrepancy as such should immediately be brought to the notice of the Admissions Offi cer.
• No candidate will be permitted to write the test without a valid Admit Card. Th e Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators for verifi cation.
Th e Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counselling and Admission
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the VITEEE – 2011.
Note: Th ere is no provision to send the marks of the candidates (selected or unselected) by post. At the time of publication of the results, the rank will be intimated through SMS, if the mobile number of the applicant is provided. Since the machine gradable sheets are graded and scrutinized with extreme care, there is no provision for re-grading and re-totalling. No photocopies of the answer sheets will be made available. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Counselling procedure for allocation of Seats / Branch:
Th e counselling for allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates is based on their All India Ranks (AIR) in the VITEEE-2011. A candidate may obtain this information on our website or by calling the VIT offi ce, on the day after the declaration of the results of VITEEE-2011.
Submission of documents at the time of counselling Th e candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one-set of photocopies whilereporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
• VITEEE-2011 Admit Card
• Class X Board Certifi cate as a proof of date of birth
• Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available)
• Community Certifi cate (For SC/ST only)
• Nativity Certifi cate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
• DEMAND DRAFT for 30,000/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.