Direct Recruitment of Junior Plant Attendants:
How to apply :
The candidate has to apply online through APPLY ONLINE link at http://www.apgenco.gov.in or directly through http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in link after carefully going through the detailed notification and instructions mentioned therein.
The candidate has to log-on to the website http://www.apgenco.gov.in and click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in to view detailed notification, user guide and to submit application form. Online application is accessible from 10.01.2011 to 31.01.2011
1. The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also in terms of the Regulations in vogue. However, the APGENCO is having all rights to modify or cancel any of the conditions of this notification or to insert new conditions at any point of time.
2. Caste & Community: Community certificate issued by the competent authority should be submitted at appropriate time. Backward Classes, Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes belonging to other States are not entitled for reservation.
3. Agency Area Certificate: The Local Scheduled Tribe candidates applying for the post to the Generating Stations situated in Scheduled Areas viz., Kothagudem Thermal Power Station V & VI Stages, Khammam District, Lower Sileru Hydro Electric Scheme, Khammam District, Upper Sileru Hydro Electric Scheme, Vizag District, Srisailam Left Bank Hydro Electric Scheme, Mahaboobnagar District, has to submit the Agency Area Certificate issued by Tahsildhar at appropriate time.
4. Unit of Appointment/Preference: The Junior Plant Attendant is the District Cadre Post. Each of the Power Generating Station in the District will be the unit of appointment. The candidates applying for the post has to choose his preference to any one of the Generating Stations in the order of his choice [not more than 3] where more than one Generating Station is situated in a particular District.
5. District/Local (Power Generating Station): The selection list will be drawn in two parts. The first part will comprise 20% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of Local as well as Non-Local and the same will be drawn from the state wide merit list. The remaining second part will comprise the balance 80% of the posts consisting of Locals only which will be drawn from the District Wide merit list in which the Generating Station is situated and the posts will be filled up duly following the Rule of Reservation.
6. Disqualification: The whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost, secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed are endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
7. Educational Qualifications:
Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with ITI in Electrician/Fitter/Machinist/ Wireman/Welder/Turner/Mechanic (Diesel)/Instrument Mechanic/ Draughtsman (Mechanical)/2-Years Vocational Course in Electrician Trade as on 01.01.2011.
8. Application Registration Fee Rs.150/-
NOTE: The applicant should pay the prescribed Registration Fee in any one of the A.P. Online Centers or A.P. Online Portal and obtain the receipt having paid the Registration Fee with Journal Number [12-Digit] in the first Contd. instance. The applicant can register their application only with Journal Number. The last date for payment of Registration Fee is 13.00 Hours of 31- 01-2011 and submission of filled-in application is 23.59 Hours of 31-01-2011
Click Here To APGENCO JPA Syllabus and Papers