APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Recruitment Online Application Forms 2010 | APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Selection Procedure 2010 |www.apspsc.gov.in
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD Notification No. 11/2010
Assistant Public Relations Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service Date of Notification: 28/08/2010.
PARA – 1:
Applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) from 29/09/2010 to 28/10/2010 (Note: 26/10/2010 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Assistant Public Relations Officer in A.P. Information Subordinate Service.
The Commission has dispensed with the sale of applications through HPOs / Sales Counter of Commission’s office. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
Last Date for Payment of Fee:26/10/2010
Last date & time for Submitting Application:28/10/2010 – 05:00 PM
HOW TO APPLY:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE .
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in submitting through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT APPLICATION FORM WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. THE INFORMATION IF ANY FURNISHED BY THE CANDIDATE SUBSEQUENTLY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED BY THE COMMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CAREFUL IN FILLING-UP THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION. IF ANY LAPSE IS DETECTED DURING THE SCRUTINY, THE CANDIDATURE WILL BE REJECTED EVEN THOUGH HE COMES THROUGH THE FINAL STAGE OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS OR EVEN AT A LATER STAGE.
4. Before Uploading/Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. NO RELEVANT COLUMN OF THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE LEFT BLANK, OTHERWISE APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. The candidates should carefully decide about the choice for CENTRE for the examination, which is taken as final. If any candidate appears at a centre/ Examination venue other than one allotted by the Commission, the answer sheets of such candidates shall not be valued and liable for invalidation.
6. The Commission reserves the right to create centre(s) for examination and also to call the Candidates for the test at any other centre.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
1. Only those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination by being ranked high will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio. The minimum qualifying marks for interview / selection are BCs 35% and or as per rules. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable on the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against Local vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview.
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE
IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES VIZ.,
i) Written Examination (Objective Type)
ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview only for those qualified as per rules.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE WRITTEN AND
ORAL MARKS PUT TOGETHER.
3. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination and also for interview in case called upon, if qualified, as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the above tests will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification as and when required and called for. If candidate fails to produce the certificates if any one, and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against NL/L vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
The scheme & Syllabus for the examination has been shown in Annexure-II. The Written examination will be followed by the oral test for only those provisionally qualified as per rules for the Oral Test, which will be notified at the appropriate time.
Click Here To More Details