BANK OF BARODA RECRUITMENT OF – 1500 – CLERICAL STAFF – PROJECT 2011
Payment of Fees at BOB Branches : From 17.01.2011 To 10.02.2011
WEBSITE LINK OPEN : From 17.01.2011 To 10.02.2011
DATE OF WRITTEN TEST: 17.04.2011
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.bankofbaroda.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
4. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
5. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “RECRUITMENT OF -1500- CLERICAL STAFF – PROJECT 2011″.
6. Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the “FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
7. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
8. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account No.29040200000199 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch in favour of “RECRUITMENT OF -1500- CLERICAL STAFF – PROJECT 2011″. The amount of fee to be paid is indicated below :
SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) : Rs. 50/-
9. Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number, (b) Journal/Scroll number / Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
10. Candidates are now ready to Apply On-Line by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank’s website and going to the sublink titled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF -1500- CLERICAL STAFF- PROJECT 2011″. Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate On-Line Application Format.
11. Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the On-Line Application Form at the appropriate places.
12. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are therefore advised to keep -3- PHOTOCOPIES of the fee payment challan for future use.
13. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
There is provision to modify the submitted on-line application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct details in on-line application, if any.
This modification facility shall be available after -2- days of registration and upto 15.02.2011. Modification will be allowed only -3- times.
After the last date, NO modification will be permitted
CALL LETTERS FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The date of the Written Test is TENTATIVELY FIXED as 17.04.2011. However, it will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Written Examination. Any change in date of written test shall be intimated on Bank’s Website.
All eligible candidates will be issued call-letters at the correspondence address given by them in their online application which will be sent by post & also informed by email. Candidates who do not receive call-letter should contact in person at the address for the respective Centres given in the Annexure “A’ of Bank’s website furnishing his/her Name, Address, Registration Number & production of fee payment challan. Candidates can also download their call letters from 12.04.2011 to 16.04.2011 from the Bank’s website.
Click Here To Bank Clerk Exam Papers