Last date for Renewal Scholarship Application Submission is 15-11-2010
Compulsory Prerequisites :
1. Scanned image of Passport Photograph of size less than 30KB.
2. Student’s own Email Id (If already not available create new e-mail id with any of free email service providers like yahoo, gmail, rediff, etc.)
3. Mobile Number.
For any queries contact 040-23390228 or e-mail to email@example.com
1. The students who are with the status of Rejected by College/Field officer/District officer in 2009-10 are not allowed for renewal confirmation. Their applications are allowed for confirmation only after acceptance by the college/field officer/district officer.
2. The students whose applications are not shown / displayed for confirmation indicate that the colleges in which they applied in 2009-10 are not registered with ePASS in this year 2010. Ask your college to register with ePASS.
3. You can change the scholarship type if desired.
4. You can enter or edit the communication district, mandal, village and address.
5. Enter the 2008 application if the student applied online for scholarship in 2008. It is not compulsory. Leave it blank if you don’t have 2008 online scholarship application number.
6. Obtain the latest income (after 10-10-2010) certificate in the new format prescribed by Revenue department and submit to college. Last year income details are printed in the print form. New income details will be entered at college level.
7. For changes in the bank account details, please contact your college attached field officer (ASWO/ABCWO/ATWO) with bank pass book. Only Andhra Bank, Indian Bank, SBH, and Syndicate Bank accounts are allowed. Students having SBI accounts are not allowed to change the account details.
8. The students with scholarship type College Attached or Department Attached Hostel are informed that the mess charges are credited to college hostel / department hostel bank accounts. The Exam Fee is credited to student bank account in the new online process (after 08-06-2010).
9. The Addition/Modification of data is not possible after clicking on confirm. Addition/Modification in data can be done only at college/field officer/district officer level.
10. Upload the scanned image of the passport size colour photograph of width 3.5 cm and height 4.5 cm in .jpg format and the size of file should be below 30 KB.
11. If the student requests for change of college, course he should submit the proof like bonafide from the new college and such applications need to be verified by old college and new college and the concerned welfare officers.
12. If the student request for change of SSC details he has to enclose the attested copy SSC memo. These details will be verified by the concerned.
13. If the student requests for change of bank details he has to enclose the attested Xerox copy of first page of bank passbook. Confirmation will be done after verification.
14. The students registered in the colleges which are not registered with ePASS are not allowed to renew the applications. Ask the college managements to register with ePASS.
15. The students in 2009-10 whose course year is equal to course duration (i.e. final year of the course) are not allowed for renewal. If the 2009-10 application is at pending status, the change of course year or course or college etc. can be done at district officer level or field officer level.
16. The UID (Unique Identity) Number or AADHAR number is a 12 digit numeral and issued by UIDA (Unique Identification Authority of India). It is not compulsory. If you are not having or not aware of this, leave the field empty, don’t enter anything.
17. If the wrong photograph is uploaded , the correct photograph can be replaced at college level.
- Scan the latest passport size colour photograph of width 3.5 cm. and height 4.5 cm.
- The entire image (of size width 3.5 cm. and height 4.5 cm.) consisting of the photo is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on Local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 30KB.
- If the size of the file is more than 30 KB, then adjust the settings of the Scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of Scanning.
Sample Photo details
e.g. The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image shown above are:
- Size of the file < 30 KB
- Dpi setting = 200 dpi
- True Colour
- Height of photograph 4.5 cm and width of photograph 3.5 cm (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
Note: The entitlement of scholarship reimbursement is subjected to the correctness of the data after thorough verification by college, field officer, district officer etc. as per the rules and regulations. Mere submission of renewal scholarship application does not entitle for the eligibility for reimbursement.
Submission of Renewal Applications(2010-11) Click Here
2010-11 Renewals Print Application / Acknowledgement Click Here