EPASS Scholarship Renewal Online Application Forms 2010-2011 | AP Higher Education Scholarship Renewal Online Application Forms | SBMS Scholarship Status 2010 | www.epass.cgg.gov.in
Submission of Renewal Applications(2010-11) Click Here
2010-11 Renewals Print Application / Acknowledgement Click Here
1. The students who are with the status of Rejected by College/Field officer/District officer in 2009-10 are not allowed for renewal confirmation. Their applications are allowed for confirmation only after acceptance by the college/field officer/district officer.
2. The students whose applications are not shown / displayed for confirmation indicate that the colleges in which they applied in 2009-10 are not registered with ePASS in this year 2010. Ask your college to register with ePASS.
3. You can change the scholarship type if desired.
4. You can enter or edit the communication district, mandal, village and address.
5. Enter the mobile number for SMS alerts.
6. Obtain the latest income (after 10-10-2010) certificate in the new format prescribed by Revenue department and submit to college.
7. For changes in the bank account details, please contact your college attached field officer (ASWO/ABCWO/ATWO) with bank pass book. Only Andhra Bank, Indian Bank, SBH, and Syndicate Bank accounts are allowed. Students having SBI accounts are not allowed to change the account details.
8. The students with scholarship type College Attached or Department Attached Hostel are informed that the mess charges are credited to college hostel / department hostel bank accounts. The Exam Fee is credited to student bank account in the new online process (after 08-06-2010).
9. The modification or change of data is not possible after clicking on confirm .
10. Upload the scanned image of the passport size colour photograph of width 3.5 cm and height 4.5 cm in .jpg format and the size of file should be below 50 KB.
11. If the student requests for change of college, course he should submit the proof like bonafide from the new college and such applications need to be verified by old college and new college and the concerned welfare officers.
12. If the student request for change of SSC details he has to enclose the attested copy SSC memo. These details will be verified by the concerned.
13. If the student requests for change of bank details he has to enclose the first page of attested bank passbook. Confirmation will be done after verification.
14. The students registered in the colleges which are not registered with ePASS are not allowed to renew the applications. Ask the college managements to register with ePASS.
15. The students in 2009-10 whose course year is equal to course duration (i.e. final year of the course) are not allowed for renewal.
16. * Scan the latest passport size colour photograph of width 3.5 cm. and height 4.5 cm.
* The entire image (of size width 3.5 cm. and height 4.5 cm.) consisting of the photo is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on Local machine.
* Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
* If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the Scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of Scanning.
Sample Photo details
e.g. The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image shown above are:
* Size of the file < 50 KB
* Dpi setting = 200 dpi
* True Colour
* Height of photograph 4.5 cm and width of photograph 3.5 cm (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
Click Here For EPASS Scholarships 2011-2012 Renewal Application Registration Guidelines