Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board Hamirpur
Applications on the prescribed Proforma, in sealed covers, are invited for the following posts under the Government of Himachal Pradesh so as to reach the Secretary Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 by 06-07-2011. However, for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications by post/speed post only (not by hand or by courier) is 21.07.2011. The applications after these dates will not be entertained. The Board will not be responsible for delay in receipt of applications due to any reasons
Following Post are Recruitment in Different Departments
(1) Different Departments of Himachal Pradesh
Steno-Typist (On Regular and Contract)
(2) Youth Services & Sports, Himachal Pradesh
Youth Organizer (On Contract)
(3) Health and Family Welfare Department, Himachal Pradesh.
Pharmacist ( On Contract)
Physiotherapist (On contract)
Radiographer (On contract )
Operation Theatre Assistant (On contract )
Female Health Worker(On contract)
Staff Nurse (On contract) through Rogi Kalyan Samiti
Staff Nurse (On contract) through Rogi Kalyan Samiti
(4) Excise & Taxation Department, Himachal Pradesh
HP Subordinate Allied Services
(5) Elementary Education Department, Himachal Pradesh
Physical Education Teacher ( On Contract)
(6) Social Justice & Empowerment, Himachal Pradesh
Statistical Assistant (On Contract)
(7) Technical Education, Himachal Pradesh
Drawing Instructor (Engineering) (Regular) in the pay
Documents to be sent with the application Form
1. One window envelope (made available in the packet of application form) after affixing postal stamps of Rs5/- or of prevalent rate.
2. One passport size recent photograph (Not to be attested) of the candidate pasted on prescribed box in the Application form.
3. Acknowledgement Card (made available in the packet of application form) after affixing postal stamps of Rs5/- or of prevalent rate after writing self-address thereon.
2. Separate Application form should be used for each post code & only one Application may be sent in one envelope.
3. The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
4. The candidate should be eligible and fully qualified for the post for which he/she has applied for
5. Incomplete applications e. g. declaration not signed, without photo and enclosures i. e. Acknowledgement Card, window envelope etc. not attached and columns not filled in or applications received after the due date shall be rejected summarily without assigning any reason.
on the last date fixed for the receipt of application.
6. The number of post(s) is tentative and may increase or decrease for different categories of candidates.
7. The candidate’s name should be borne on the live register of any of the Employment Exchanges in H.P.
8. In-service candidates shall be required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned department at the time of personal interview. They should send their original applications direct to the Board under intimation to their controlling officer.
10. The amount of fee has been included in the cost of Application Form. Hence the candidates need not attach any fee with the Application.
The Candidates selected for appointment to various posts on Contract basis will have to execute a contract with the concerned appointing authority as per the provisions of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules of the post.
11. Candidates claiming fee concession and applying on subsidized forms costing Rs. 65/- should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of interview, failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled at the interview stage.
12. No change of category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application i.e. from SC to OBC/ST & vise-versa.
13. Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters are not entitled for reservation under WFF sub category. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
14. Female candidates of SC/ST categories should have SC/ST certificate on parental basis & not on in-laws basis.
15. Since the validity of OBC certificate is two years from the date of its issuance. The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen from the date of making an application as well as on the date of interview.
16. Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Cat-SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
17. The Board reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants vis-a-vis vacancies & other circumstances.
18. For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Board on telephone No.01972-221841. This Advertisement is also available on the webpage.
19. Only Himachali candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for the posts reserved for respective categories. http//himachal.nic.in/hpsssb.
20. No change of category at any stage shall be allowed.