Applications are Invited for Appointment as Officer Middle Management Grade Scale-II, Officer Junior Management Grade Scale-I – Group “A” & Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) – Group-“ B” Maharashtra Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the posts in Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) Cadre and for the posts in Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Domicile of Maharashtra as follows :
|STARTING DATE OF ON LINE REGISTRATION||16-03-2011|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION (Including Far Flung Areas)||05-04-2011|
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
|Post Code||Post||Proposed date of Written Examination|
|01||OFFICER MMG SCALE-II– GROUP “A’||12-06-2011|
|02||OFFICER JMG SCALE-I – GROUP-“A”||12-06-2011|
|03||OFFICE ASSISTANTS (MULTIPURPOSE) – GROUP-“B”||05-06-2011|
HOW TO APPLY
1. All eligible candidates should apply on-line through the link provided to our website www.mahagramin.in in the prescribed format from 16-03-2011 to 05-04-2011 Please note that the last date for submission of on-line application is 05-04-2011 Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. This will help him / her in getting call letter / interview advices etc. under no circumstances he /she should share / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
2. Candidates should fill up the application available after clicking the link given in the notification.
3. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
4. Application, after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
5. All the mandatory fields ( marked with *) should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
6. The Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
7. There is provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This modification facility shall be available after two days of registration and upto 02.04.2011. Modification will be allowed only three times. After the last date i.e. 02.04.2011, no modification will be permitted.
8. Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying on-line. No other mode of application or incomplete application will be accepted and in such case, the application will be rejected outright.
9. After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
Payment of Application Fee Candidates should first download one of the Challans* as applicable to them from the Bank’s website – www.mahagramin.in *There are challans available on the bank website:
Post Code -01 OFFICER MIDDLE MANAGEMENT SCALE-II Bank of Maharashtra- Challan Form – 01
Post Code -02 OFFICER JUNIOR MANAGEMENT SCALE-I Bank of Maharashtra- Challan Form – 02
Post Code- 03 OFFICE ASSISTANT (MULTIPURPOSE) Bank of Maharashtra- Challan Form – 03
Candidates can pay the fees at any of the Bank of Maharashtra Branches. After filling in the required information on the challan they should pay the requisite fee at the respective branch of Bank of Maharashtra .
SC / ST / PWD (Postage ):Rs. 50/-
All Others:Rs. 400/-
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION ARE AS UNDER :
Please note that the following is the general procedure for applying ON-LINE. No other means / mode of application or incomplete application will be accepted and in such case, the application would be rejected outright.
1. Candidates should keep two copies of the Application printout, a copy of the printout with the recent photograph of the candidate duly pasted thereon will have to be submitted at the time of interview, the other copy may be retained for personal record of the candidate. A copy of the Challan (indicating Transaction ID) may be retained for the candidate’s record. The Original Challan will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written examination.
2. The Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate/remittance sent separately by candidate.
3. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their application on-line well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags.
4. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post have to pay the application fees separately for each post and apply for each post separately.
5. Candidates uploading more than one application for a post for any reason will be treated as ineligible.
CALL LETTERS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
POST CODE-01, 02, & 03 All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by ordinary post. An eligible candidates who do not receive the call letter by
(i) 06-06-2011 for Post Code-01 “Officer Scale-II & Post Code-02 “Officer Scale-I and
(ii) 30-05-2011 for Post Code-03 “Office Assistant “ should contact the offices at the addresses given below at the respective centres (details of which will be released in Bank’s website on www. mahagramin.in), with details of his/her name, address, original copy of the Challan for the fee deposited alongwith a photograph pasted thereon, for obtaining duplicate call letters or download from the Bank’s website.
Duplicate call letters will be issued between 10.00 A.M.to 5.00 P.M. as per the following schedule:-
Post Code-01 Officer Scale-II from 07-06-2011 to 11-06-2011
Post Code-02 Officer Scale-I from 07-06-2011 to 11-06-2011
Post Code-03 Office Assistant from 31-05-2011 to 04-06-2011
For Duplicate Call Letters candidates may contact, as per above schedule, at the following address:-
Shri A K R Singh, General Manager, Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Head Office, Shivajinagar, Nanded – 431602 Phone – 02462 – 237050. Mobile No. 09422189721
Shri P. J. Mishra, General Manager, Maharashtra Gramin Bank, GM Office, 35, Jivanshree, Sector ‘G”, Town Centre, CIDCO, Aurangabad 431 003 Phone – 0240 – 2416139 to 42. Mobile No. 09423035972
Shri U. R. Kulkarni, Regional Manager, Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Thane Regional Office Building No. 22, Vrindavan Society, Majiwada, Thane (West), Thane – 400 601. Phone – 022 – 25344053. Mobile No. 09423440904
Click Here To Apply Online
Click Here To Download Bank Challan