MPSC State Services Examination 2011 Online Application Forms
* After submission of Online Application, Entry of Transaction ID is Compulsory. Otherwise Application will be rejected
The application form can be downloaded from the authorized website of the MPSC. http://www.mpsc.gov.in/MPSC/indexe.jsp. The completed application form, attached with the relevant documents should be submitted along with the fees at the designated post offices. (Open category- Rs. 400/ and for the OBC- Rs. 200/-).
The Price of Application Form along with Prospectus is Rs.100/-. The Application Form and the Prospectus is obtainable from the designated Post Offices. The details regarding the location of the Post offices where the Application Forms and prospectus can be obtained could be viewed on the MPSC website. The fee for the open category is Rs 400/- and for the OBC candidates it is Rs.200/-. The fees amount needs to be paid at the time of submitting application form in the post office.
Filling the application form
Things to be noted:
* The candidate should write the year of the MPSC Exam, the Centre Code Number and the name of the Examination in the requisite boxes.
* The candidates should write their name in BLOCK letters only.
* Candidates should indicate their marital status in the given columns.
* The complete postal address of the candidate must be mentioned.
* The date of birth, the community and gender of the candidate should be indicated in the appropriate columns.
* If the candidate is disabled or is an ex-serviceman, the relevant certificates should be submitted.
* The candidate should write the Optional Subjects Code Number of the choice they have taken.
* The candidate should make sure that their photograph is pasted correctly. The photo should not have any kind of mark on it and should be a clear. They are also advised not to staple or pin the photograph to the MPSC Exam Application Form.
* The filled form should be sent along with the documents mentioned in the prospectus.
Click Here For MPSC Recruitment 2011 Online Application Forms
Click Here To MPSC Exam Prelims Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Previous Papers
Click Here For MPSC Mains Exam 2011 Online Registration Forms