SSC Assistant Sub-Inspector (Exe) in CISF Examination 2010 Application Forms | Staff Selection Commission Assistant Sub-Inspector (Exe) in CISF Recruitment Application Forms 2010
HOW TO APPLY :
The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format on – line or on paper. (Annexed) Instructions on filling up the application are also annexed.
ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION:
All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE will be assigned Roll numbers, which will be communicated to them within two weeks from the CLOSING DATE. A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the Commission. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained. Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate will be issued to all applicants about two weeks before the date of examination. The facility of downloading of ACs from the Website of the concerned regional office will also be available simultaneously. IF ANY CANDIDATE DOES NOT RECEIVE ADMISSION CERTIFICATE FOR THE EXAMINATION OR UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE AC FROM THE WEBSITE AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE DATE OF EXAMINATION, HE/SHE MUST IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE CONCERNED REGIONAL/SUB REGIONAL OFFICE (S) OF THE COMMISSION WITH PROOF OF HAVING SUBMITTED HIS/HER APPLICATION. (In case of Applications submitted under Certificate of Posting, the Date-Stamp of the Post-Office concerned should be clearly legible). FAFAILURE TO DO SO WILL DEPRIVE HIM/HER OF ANY CLAIM FOR CONSIDERATION.
COMMISSION’S DECISION FINAL
The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s) and interviews, allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts/tribunals having jurisdiction over the place of concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Office of the SSC where the candidate has submitted his/her application.
For detailed instructions relating to Application form, instructions for filling up the application form and for on-line payment/submission of application , candidates are advised to refer Annexures-I, IIA and 11B
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION
1.0 Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the application form, in your own interest.
2.0 Use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes. i.e.
3.0 Instructions have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone through carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available, further instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
4.0 Please go through the instructions given below for filling up each item numbered in the application form:-
1. Name of the Examination Centre and 2. Centre Codes Refer to para-7 of the Notice of the Examination.
5.0 Signature of Candidate (Wherever required)
Please do sign in running hand. Signature in capital letters of English shall not be accepted and your application shall be summarily rejected. Unsigned application shall also be rejected.
6.0 N.A. in this examination.
7.0 Box in the Application form for Roll Number to be left unfilled (blank) by the candidate.
12.1. Code for seeking age relaxation.
Refer to para 4 B of the Notice of the Examination.
13. Preference for Posts
N.A.in this examination.
15. Candidates to indicate whether they belong to one of the minority communities notified by Govt. namely Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
17. Educational Qualification : See Annexure -X
Subject Code : See Annexure – XI
19. Address for communication
Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue/black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digits PIN in the boxes.
Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application shall be rejected summarily without photograph.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
The online submission of application may be made on website www.ssconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
1. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any.
2. Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
3. A page with Registration No. will appear on the screen. Note down the registration number or take out a print out of the page.
4. The application procedure will be incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration contains filing of payment details, uploading of photograph, and scanned signature.
5. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through net banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.
6. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. The requisite fee can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India and Part II registration can be continued.
7. Those who want to pay online through net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. 8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
9. Candidates should have upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit grayscale JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
10. Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit grayscale JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
11. Request for change/correction in any particular shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form what ever the reasons may be.
Click Here To More Information and Application Forms