Closing Date : 15.04.2011
Date of Examination : 19 & 26th June,2011
How To Apply
The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format on – line or on paper/off-line. For detailed instructions for filling up the application form
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION
1.0 Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the application form, in your own interest.
2.0 Use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes. i.e.
3.0 Instructions have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone through carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available, further instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
4.0 Please go through the instructions given below for filling up each item numbered in the application form:-
Column 1 and 2: Name of the Examination Centre and Code
Refer to para-8 of the Notice of the Examination.
Column 12.1: Code for seeking age relaxation.
Refer to para 5B of the Notice of the Examination.
Column 13: Preference for Group of Posts
Candidates should carefully indicate preference for Group of Posts (refer para-2 of Notice)viz. Group-‗A‘ & Group-‗B‘. Option once exercised will be final and no change will be allowed under any circumstances.
Column 14: Whether applying for the post of Statistical Investigator/Compiler.
Candidates applying for Statistical Investigator Gr.II/Compiler should indicate whether they are applying for these posts and whether they possess the Educational Qualification prescribed for the posts (Refer Note-III under Para-2)
Column 15: Candidates may indicate whether they belong to one of the minority communities notified by Govt. namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists or Zoroastrians (Parsees).
Column 17: Educational Qualification from Degree or Equivalent onwards:
See Annexure –IX for Codes. Use OTHERS for any other qualification.
Column 17: Subject Code :See Annexure – X for codes. Use OTHERS (Code No.48) for other subjects.
If marks are not available (some universities use grades), equivalent marks may be fill ed or marks column may be left blank.
Column 19: Postal Address
Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue/black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digits PIN Code in the boxes. All the correspondence will be made to this address.
Column 20: Photograph
Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application shall be rejected summarily without photograph or with mutilated / defaced photograph.
Box in the Application form for Roll Number to be left unfilled (blank) by the candidate.
Column 21 & 22: Signature of Candidate (Wherever required)
Please sign in running hand. Signature in capital letters of English shall not be accepted and your application shall be summarily rejected. Unsigned application shall also be rejected.
IMPORTANT:-It is in the interest of the candidates to furnish e-mail ID and /or mobile number to enable the Commission at its option, to send the call letter / inform about venues for Written Examination.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
On-Line Application Facility will be available from 19.03.2011 to 12.04.2011 (5:00PM) for Part –I Registration and upto 15.04.2011 (5:00 PM) for Part – II Registration.
Online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
1. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
2. Candidate may press ―I agree‖ button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
3. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
4. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through net banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
6. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
7. As approval of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance has not been received for use of credit cards / debit cards, payment through these modes will not be available.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
9. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit grayscale JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
10. Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit grayscale JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
11. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
12. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Click Here To SSC CGLE Exam Scheme, Syllabus and Papers