SSC Examination for Recruitment of Sub Inspectors in CPOs, Asst Sub Inspector in CSIF and Intelligence Officer in NCB-2011
Date of Exam: 28.08.2011
Closing Date: 24.04.2011
HOW TO APPLY :
The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format on – line or on paper/off-line. For detailed instructions for filling up the Application Form, Annexure-II A may be referred to.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION
1.0 Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the application form, in your own interest.
2.0 Use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes. i.e.
3.0 Instructions have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone through carefully
before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available, further instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
4.0 Please go through the instructions given below for filling up each item numbered in the application form:-
Column 1 and 2: Name of the Examination Centre and Centre Code
Refer to para-7 of the Notice of the Examination.
Column 11.1: Code for seeking age relaxation
Refer to para 4 B of the Notice of the Examination.
Column 12: Preference for Posts
Candidates should carefully indicate preference for Posts
A Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
B Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF
C Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
D Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
E Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
F Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
G Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Column 13: If you meet height requirement for all the posts including the post of Intelligence Officer in NCB
write -1, if for NCB only write-2.
Column 14: Candidates may indicate whether they belong to one of the minority communities notified by Govt.
namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists or Zoroastrians (Parsees).
Column 15: Educational Qualification from Degree or Equivalent onwards:
See Annexure X for Codes. Use OTHERS for any other qualification.
Subject Code : See Annexure -XI for codes. Use OTHERS (Code No.48) for other subjects. If marks are not available ( some universities use grades), equivalent marks may be filled or marks column may be left blank.
Column 17: Address for Communication:
Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue/black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digits PIN Code in the boxes. All the correspondence will be made to this address.
Column 17.1 : E-mail ids/mobile nos. are used for communicating with the candidates in emergencies. Commission is also examining whether Admission Certificates for Written Examination, PET/ME and Interview/Personality Test can be sent through email/SMS. It is in the interest of the candidate to furnish these details.
Column 18: Photograph:
(i) Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm. Do not sign on the photograph or staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application shall be rejected summarily without the photograph or with mutilated / defaced photograph.
(ii)Box in the Application Form for Roll Number to be left unfilled (blank) by the candidate.
Column 19 &20: Signature of the Candidate
Please sign in running hand only. Signature in capital letters of English or unsigned application shall not be accepted and your application shall be summarily rejected.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
The online submission of application may be made on website www.ssconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
1. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any.
2. Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
3. A page with Registration No. will appear on the screen. Note down the registration number or take out a print out of the page.
4. The application procedure will be incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration contains filing of payment details, uploading of photograph, and scanned signature.
5. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI Net Banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.
6. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. The requisite fee can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India and Part II registration can be continued. Due to non-receipt of approval from the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, payment through Credit cards/Debit cards is not allowed.
7. Those who want to pay online through SBI Net Banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
9. Candidates should then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit grayscale JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel width by 120 pixels height.
10. Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit grayscale JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
11. Request for change/correction in any particular field shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
12. Furnishing of Documents by candidates whose on-line applications are incomplete.
The cut-off date for submitting the documents to remove the discrepancies should be at least 3 days before the examination day, though individual regional office may entertain such requests till a later day. While uploading the details of such cases on the website, candidates will be asked to give representation to the RDs along with required documents at least one week before the day of examination in their own interest failing which it may not be possible for the RDs to take any action on their representation.
Click Here For Apply Online