Tamil Nadu Online Employment Registration Application Procedure | TN Online Employment Registration Procedure
Click Here To Online Registration Forms
The new vision of the Department is to convert the Employment Offices into centres of excellence for Empowerment of youth. The greatest advantage of the department is its presence in every district apart from Special Employment Offices like:-
1. Professional and Executive Employment Office
2. Special Employment Office for Differently Abled
3. Technical Personnel Office
4. Coaching – Cum-Guidance Centre for SC & ST
It’s coverage enables it to play a very pro-active role to achieve the re-defined objectives of Private Sector Placements, Vocational Guidance, Employment Market Information, creation of Study Circles to enhance the competitive skills of Job Seekers, special service to the weaker sections of the society for promotion of Self Employment. In one word, it acts as a one stop shop for all Employment related needs of Job Seekers and Students. The new vision is to convert the Employment Offices into centres of excellence for Empowerment of youth.
The National Employment Service is the only agency which collects, compiles and reports on a Time Series, Information on employment and unemployment market information. he re-defined objectives are
* To get closer to its users by widening the coverage.
* To develop the basis for action by a pro-active approach.
* To re-define its role from that of a provider to that of a facilitator.
* To Network with other agencies to provide a spectrum of services to the students and Job seekers.
* To retain and motivate its Employees to transform this to a sensitive and public organization.
* To publish the information on the seniority of registration up to which the candidates have been sponsored against the vacancies in the Employment Office.
The Employment Offices have now targeted the Private Sector for increasing the number of placements effected by them. The share of the Private Sector in placements has multiplied several folds. This figure is expected to increase impressively with the Private Sector placement camps scheduled to be organized in all Districts regularly. The objective of the Job-fair organized is to have employer, employee meet so that jobs are offered on the spot.
The Spectrum of Vocational Guidance Services
The Vocational Guidance is a process of assisting an individual to choose an occupation prepare for it enter upon and progress in it. The Department has embarked on an ambitious programme to identify talent in their early years, create talent banks of high achieving students, nurture them, organize financial support in the form of unemployment assistance and help them to realize their full potentials so that these flowers do not blush unseen and waste their sweetness on the desert air. The Vocational Guidance unit offers a plethora of useful service to the job seekers, students and parents. This includes collection compilation and dissemination of information on careers and courses, organizing short time training programme and skill upgradation programme through modular employable skill development to augment competitive skills, networking with other NGO’s, Government Departments and Public to offer a spectrum of quality service under one roof.