Vijaya Bank RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2012 –RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY ASSISTANT MANAGER – JMG-S-I (GENERALIST).
Vijaya Bank, one of the Fast Growing Public Sector Banks, with Head Office at Bangalore, having a network of
1300 branches plus offices, with total employee strength of around 12000 with presence all over India, invites
applications (On-Line only) from young & Dynamic Candidates who have qualified in the Common Written
Examination (CWE)-PO/MT- conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS in 2011-12 and
holding a valid score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment for the posts of Probationary Assistant Manager
(JMG-S-I) in Officers Cadre.
Eligible candidates, (who are having valid IBPS CWE-PO/MT-2011-12 Score Card) are requested to apply
ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted.
Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting on-line
1. Probationary Assistant Manager ( JMG-S-I ) : 894 Posts
Date of Commencement of Application : 16/05/2012
Date of Closure : 02/06/2012
Start Date for Fee deposit : 16/05/2012
Last Date for Fee deposit : 30/05/2012
Last Date for Reprint : 04/06/2012
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP:
A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st Jan. 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibilityhas been issued by the Govt. of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the IBPS/Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him / her by the Govt. of India.
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
The Educational qualifications prescribed for the post are the minimum. Candidates must possess the requisite qualifications as on 01.07.2011 and must possess proof, i.e., attestedphotocopies of the Provisional Pass/Degree Certificate and Mark sheet.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS as on 01.07.2011:
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution
1. Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities/Institutes recognized by the Govt. of India only will be considered.
2. The Educational Qualifications prescribed for the post are the minimum requirements for eligibility.
3. Candidates must specifically indicate the class / division and percentage of marks obtained calculated to the nearest two decimals in the relevant column of the online application. Where no percentage of marks is awarded by the University, but only Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)/ Overall Grade PointAverage (OGPA) is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the online application.
4. The result of the qualifying examination, i.e. graduation should have been announced by the University/Insitute, on or before 01.07.2011
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PAYMENT CHALLAN.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE.