EdCET 2010 Counseling Procedure
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the notified helpline centres with all the relevant certificates and fee.
Click Here To EdCET 2010 Final Phase Counselling
2. Candidates are called for registration rank wise. The candidates are required to sign in the registration register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates.
3. In case of BC/SC/ST Categories, the candidates are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Candidates claiming fee exemption have to produce parental income certificate from all sources up to an annual income of Rs. 1,00,000/- duly signed by MRO after 01- 01-2010.
5. The candidates shall submit all other certificates as notified.
6. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the certificates.
7. After verification, the candidate shall proceed to issue counter. The following documents will be issued to the candidate
a) Receipt of Certificates b) Scratch Card.
8. The “Scratch Card” contains serial number and hidden “Password”. The candidate is required to verify whether the serial number on the scratch card is the same as the one printed on the Receipt of Certificate. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the camp officer immediately for correction.
9. Candidates need to verify the category printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer immediately for corrections.
10.Read the instructions on the scratch card carefully and keep the scratch card till the end of the admissions for giving options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other internet facility.
11.The “password” consists ten letter code with English capitals to A to Z. After scratching silver/black panel on the card, the password will be shown. The password is candidate specific. It cannot be used by other candidates for giving options.
12.The detailed instructions for entering options on web is given on http://edcet.apsche.ac.in.
13.On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through mobile.
14.Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
15.In case of loss of scratch card, duplicate scratch card will be issued on payment of Rs.200/- with proof of identity along with receipt of certificates at the helpline centres where the candidate attended previously.
16.Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the freezed options.
17.Candidates can give web options from helpline center or internet café or house as per following schedule
given in the notification (see annexure–II)
18.For latest updates, watch the website http://edcet.apsche.ac.in
19.The last date for cancellation of on-line admissions is given below, cancellation Fee is Rs.1000/- and in case of SC/ST, cancellation fee is Rs.500/-. Class work commences on 23rd August 2010.
20.Last date for reporting at colleges is 31st August 2010.
21.Refer Annexure-I for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
22.Candidates shall pay tuition fee and special fee after final allotment at the respective college.
23.Display of allotments on web will be available at 6.00 pm on the following dates.
|Methodology||Allotment Date|| Last date of|
|English / Physics / Mathematics||11-08-2010||18-08-2010|
Click Here To EDCET 2010 Online Web Counseling