SCERT Gurgaon Counselling Schedule for Admission to D.Ed./D.Ed (Urdu) (2010-12) | SCERT Haryana Gurgaon D.Ed./D.Ed (Urdu) Admission Counselling Schedule 2010 | www.scertharyana.in
Counselling Schedule for Admission to D.Ed./D.Ed (Urdu) (2010-12)
On the basis of merit /percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 exam (Course wise, Stream wise and Category wise) the candidates who applied for admission to D.Ed./D.Ed (Urdu) Course 2010-12 and whose application forms were received up to 16.08.2010, will report to the Director, SCERT Haryana, Gurgaon for verification of their eligibility on the dates and time/session mentioned below:
1. Course: D.Ed.
• The candidate should bring all the original certificates of classes 10th & 10+2 with the proof of having English passed as one of the subject, two passport size photos, photocopy of application form and all other relevant documents as mentioned in prospectus with photocopies of each.
• Morning (Mor.) session will start at 8:00 a.m. and Evening (Eve.) at 2:00 p.m. daily.
• Merit/rank list is available on website www.scertharyana.in
• However, candidature of the illegible candidates will be rejected.
• In case of any dispute, the decision of the counselling committee will be final.
• In case, any seat remains vacant in any category, the next counselling will be declared later on.
• The candidate (if called in waiting) will be entertained only on the availability of the seats. No claim in this regard will be entertained.
• If the seats in PH category remain vacant, the candidates belonging to ESM (self/dependent) and FFD categories will be called later on through Newspapers.
• It is made clear that no separate letter/information is being sent/ given to the candidates.