Applications are invited from the candidates of B.A./ B.Com. / B.Sc./ B.B.M./ B.H.M./ M.Tech / B.Tech. and M.A.,/ M.Com.,/ M.Sc.,/ M.B.A.,/ LL.M.,/ M.C.A.,/ M.H.R.M.,/ M.Phil.,/ Ph.D./ B.L.I.Sc./ Certificate course in HIV/ AIDS counseling and all PG Diploma courses (Regular, Supplementary and Betterment examinations) offered by the Centre for Distance Education, ANU under the distance mode for appearing in the examinations to be held from 6th June, 2010 as per the schedule given below:
Schedule for payment of Supplementary / Betterment examination fee :
|1 Last date for payment of Exam fee and for receipt of filled in applications|
|Without late fee||12-05-2010|
|With a late fee of Rs.100/-||17-05-2010|
|With a tatkal fee of Rs.500/-||20-05-2010|
|2 Date of Commencement of Examinations 06-06-2010|
|3 Practical examinations for PG / B.LI.Sc. / UG / B.Tech. / M.Tech. / MCA courses|
will be held after theory examinations. Students must be in touch with their
concerned Study Centres for the timings and dates
|July First Week|
|4 BBM / MBA / MCA Viva – Voce Examinations||July First Week|
Regular Examinations:- Students who have already paid the examination fee for June, 2010 examinations along with admission / tuition fee, need not pay again and hall tickets will be sent to study centres only and students must collect their hall tickets from the study centres or they can also download from www.ancude.com
Supplementary Examinations:- The prescribed application form for writing backlog papers through supplementary examinations and the details of examination fee payable for various courses can be accessed from the CDE website: www.anucde.com and those who wish to write supplementary examinations from 6th June, 2010 must pay the prescribed fee by way of online payment in CDE Fee collection Account No. 30036214420 in SBI or through Demand Draft and should send it to the Director, CDE, ANU as per the schedule shown above. Examinations will commence as per schedule without waiting for publication of revaluation results.
Break of Study:- UG / PG students must pay their II / III year fee without any break. Those who could not pay their II / III year fee as per schedule must apply for regularization of break period (within the maximum duration permitted for the course) by paying the specified fee. Such students must pay the prescribed examination fee for June, 2010 examinations and must submit the application for 2010 examinations.
Betterment Examinations:- Eligible Candidates who wish to write betterment examinations to improve their percentage of marks must receive the prescribed application form either from the study centres or can download from the CDE website : www.anucde.com and must pay the prescribed fee by way of DD and should send it to The Director, CDE, ANU as per the schedule shown above.
1) Students are advised to submit the Examination applications directly to the CDE office at ANU before the due date and applications received after the due date i.e., will be rejected.
2) CDE will not entertain any delay in submitting applications either through post or through Study Centres.
3) Students will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall without hall ticket and identification card issued by CDE, ANU.
4) ID Cards & Hall Tickets will be sent to the study centres only and students
must collect their hall ticket from the study centre or they can also download from www.ancude.com
5) The Prescribed fee must be paid by way of Demand Draft from SBI or Andhra Bank, drawn in favour of Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar payable at Nagarju nanagar or Guntur.
6) Students must write the examinations in the centre allotted by the University only.
7) Students are not permitted to write different examinations at different places.
8) Examinations for M.Phil. / Ph.D./ M.Tech/ B.Tech. courses will be conducted in the University Campus only w.e.f June, 2010 examinations
9) Those who wish to change the examination centre, due to
unavoidable reasons, must seek the prior approval before 16th April, 2010 from the Director, CDE, ANU
on payment of a fee of Rs.1000/- along with a requisition letter stating the reason for change. However,
the decision of University is final in the allotment of examination centre.
10) Examination centre once allotted will not be changed.
11) University will declare the results and send the marks certificates to only those students who paid admission fee and Examination fee.