NMAT 2011 Sample Test Papers
Direction : Questions from ——— consist of incomplete sentences, with a blank showing where information is to be filled in. Choose the word or phrase that most correctly completes the sentence.
1) Employers often require that candidates have not only a degree in engineering
1. but two years experience
2. also two years experience
3. but also two years experience
4. but more two years experience
2) The rain forest _________large trees that provide shade to the vegetation below, is
home to unique flora and fauna.
1. has 2. with its 3. and 4. although has
3) Professor Raman wrote __________, which is expected to be published in the next few months.
1. a new textbook last year
2. last year a new textbook
3. in last year a new textbook
4. during last year a new textbook
004) Only after food has been dried or canned __________.
1. that it should be stored for later consumption
2. should be stored for later consumption
3. should it be stored for later consumption
4. it should be stored for later consumption
Direction : Questions from ———- consist of sentences with four underlined words or phrases. For each sentence, choose the one underlined word or phrase that is incorrect in standard written English
Click Here To Download NMAT 2011 Sample Test Paper
Click Here To NMAT Pattern, Syllabus and Previous Papers