Dr.B.R.AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033
ELIGIBILITY TEST – 2009
(for Admission into B.A./B.Com/ B.Sc Degree programmes)
Candidate with or without any formal educational qualifications are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking
admission into the I Year of the B.A./ B.Com./B.Sc. ( 3 YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME ) for the Academic Year
2009-10, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2009. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by
1st July 2009 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE PROSPECTUS – CUM – APPLICATION FORM
1. IN PERSON : Candidates can obtain the Application form and prospectus from any of the Study Centres of
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, or from the University Campus on payment of Rs. 200/- ( Which includes the
cost of application and registration fee) by way of Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalised Bank drawn in
favour of the Registrar, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, payable at Hyderabad.
2. THROUGH CASH FROM E-SEVA CENTRES : The application form can be obtained through Cash Payment
of Rs.210/- each from the E-seva counters.
3. BY POST : Candidates may also obtain the Application Form and Prospectus by Post from the Controller of
Examinations, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Road No. 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033 by sending
the Demand Draft for Rs.250/- drawn from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar,
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, payable at Hyderabad, super- scribing on the cover E.T – 2009 Application
Form along with a written requisition giving full address with pin code, on or before-28-01-2009. The
requisitions that reach after the above date will be returned.
4. DATE, VENUE AND MEDIUM OF ELIGIBILITY TEST : Eligibility Test will be conducted on Sunday
12-04-2009 from 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. in ENGLISH, TELUGU AND URDU MEDIA at all the Study
Centers of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, located in the TWIN CITIES OF HYDERABAD,
SECUNDERABAD AND IN ALL THE DISTRICTS OF ANDHRA PRADESH.
a) COMMENCEMENT OF SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS :17-12-2008.
B) .LAST DATE FOR SALE AND SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN APPLICATION FORMS
HOW TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates have to submit the filled –in application forms at the study centres where they desire to appear
for the Eligibility Test before the last date. They are advised to collect their hall tickets four days before the
date of examination from the same study centre where they have submitted the application form.
The filled-in- application forms, received after 28-01-2009 will not be accepted under any circumstances.
1. Demand Drafts obtained prior to the Notification and after the last date for submission of the application shall
not be accepted. IPO/Money Orders/ Cheques will not be accepted.
2. The candidates are requested to not to make any cash payment at Dr.BRAOU Study Centres since there is no
cash transaction at the study center except e-Seva centres
3. The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University during 2005 2006,
2007and 2008 could not take admission in the subsequent years need not appear for the Eligibility Test once
again. They can apply for admission directly. A separate notification for Direct Admission will be issued during
May / June – 2009 for the candidates who have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination.
E.T.APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING PLACES
1. University Campus by post or in person
2. All the Study Centres of BRAOU in A.P
3. All e-Seva centres in A.P.