5. Information Technology / Computer Science
Should have completed full time Engineering Degree course B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period (passed out in the year 2011 or passing out in mid 2012)
Requisite qualification i.e B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) should be full time course from Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC/ appropriate statutory authority.
STEPS FOR APPLYING
1. Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website.
To apply visit the career link in EIL website i.e http://www.engineersindia.com
2. The interested candidates have to click on “Registration” for initial registration.
3. On successful submission of requisite details, a Registration no. will be generated.
4. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay nonrefundable registration fee of Rs.300/- + Rs. 50 towards bank charges i.e total 350/- in the form of Bank Challan (Pay-in-slip). The SC / ST / PD category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
5. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 32298420483) (Branch Code: 09996). Candidates have to approach a SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The “pay-in-slip” printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money the bank will issue a unique Journal Number, Branch Name and Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number, Branch Name and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online “final submission”. EIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration amount.
6. Candidate will retain the applicants copy of the “pay-in-slip” which will be required to be submitted at the time of interview.
7. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee 8. The candidate will then fill up the final details by clicking on the link “Final submission”. Before “final submission” of application, candidates should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
8. All SC, ST and Person With Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates also of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg format.
9. After final submission, candidates are required to save the details and take the printout of the application. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the application which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for.
10. Candidates must ensure that they save their applications properly.
11. Candidates should also visit the career link of our website http://www.engineersindia.com for information like downloading the admit card, FAQs etc.
Commencement of Online Registration: 02.05.2012
Last date of Online Registration: 25.05.2012
All India Written Test: July, 2012 (tentative)