HPSSSB Clerk Recruitment Notification 2010 | HPSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2010 Application Forms | Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2010 Application Forms
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board Hamirpur
Advertisement No. 17/2010
Applications are invited for filling up 800 posts of clerk through limited direct recruitment of (20%) from eligible regular Class-IV employees. The application on prescribed format alongwith fee must reach the Secretary Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 by 15.11..2010. The last date for the receipt of applications by post from the eligible Class-IV employees serving in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of HP is 30.11.2010. The applications received by hand or through courier service from these areas will not be eligible for extended date.
Number of Posts = 800 (The reservation Break up of posts & department-wise number of vacancies will be notified in due course.)
Regular Class-IV employees of the Departments under the Government of Himachal Pradesh possessing 10+2 qualification and completed 05 years of service including service rendered as daily wages, contract or adhoc basis, if any, in the grade as on 15.11.2010.
1. Application Fee:
1. General Category Rs.140/-
2. SC/ST/OBC/Wards of FF/Ex-Serviceman/ Phy.Handicapped Rs. 35/-
4. Visually Handicapped (not less than 40% impairment) No fee The fee should be paid either through a Crossed Bank Draft or an Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Secretary, H.P. Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Bank Draft should be payable at any Bank located at Hamirpur. Payment of fee in cash or by any other mode is not acceptable.
Mode of Selection:-
Mode of Selection:-
1. Objective type screening test consisting, General English of 10+2 standard, Hindi of Matric
standard and General Knowledge. = 200 marks
2. Type Test of qualifying nature with the minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Typewriting OR 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting.
The candidates will be recommended for appointment to different departments on the basis of
merit and choices exercised by them.
6. General Instructions:
1. The Application is to be submitted on prescribed format available on the webpage of HPSSSB i.e. http://himachal.nic.in/hpsssb typed on A 4 size paper & duly attested.
2. Attach attested copies of all certificates including claim of reservation.
3. Incomplete applications e. g. declaration not signed, without photo, without verification of the present Head of Office, columns not filled in, or applications received after the due date shall be rejected summarily without assigning any reason.
4. For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Board on telephone No.01972-221841.
5. This Advertisement is also available on the webpage of HPSSSB
3. Computer efficiency test and viva voce. = 30 marks