Lucknow University B.Ed Admit Card 2010 | Lucknow University B.Ed 2010 Entrance Exam Scheme | Lucknow University Joint Entrance Examination B. Ed. 2010
Joint Entrance Examination B. Ed. 2010
Click Here To JEE B.Ed 2010 Center Information
Click Here For Lucknow University MBA Admission Merit List 2010
Click Here To Joint Entrance Examination B. Ed. 2010 Duplicate Admit Card
Click Here To MBA Admission Merit List and Counseling Schedule 2010
B. Ed. 2010 Exam Schedule
Proposed Date of Examination: May 5, 2010
Admit Card dispatch is currently under progress. Candidates should be receiving their admit cards shortly.
There is provision for issue of duplicate admit cards only to those candidates who do not receive their admit cards by May 3, 2010.
Duplicate B.Ed. Admit Card Click Here
* Admit Card dispatch is currently under progress. Candidates should be receiving their admit cards shortly.
* There is provision for issue of duplicate admit cards only to those candidates who do not receive their admit cards by May 2, 2010.
Procedure for issue of Duplicate Admit Card
The candidates who do not receive their admit cards up to May 2, 2010 should follow the following steps
1. Log on to the University of Lucknow website www.lkouniv.ac.in and click on the link for Duplicate B.Ed. Admit Card.
2. Enter the form number and date of birth in the correct format.
3.Click on the button for printing admit card.
4. Get a bank draft for Rs. 100.00 (Rupees one hundred only) in favor of Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, payable at Lucknow
5. Fill the details of the bank draft and put your signature.
6. Report to the designated place at the Nodal Center and receive the duplicate admit card.
* Duplicate admit cards will be issued from May 2-4, 2010, 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
*The fee for duplicate admit card will be received only by bank draft. Cash will not be accepted.
* Duplicate Admit cards will be issued only to the candidate who has to report in person.
* No duplicate admit card will be issued without print out of the form from the website.
* Duplicate admit cards will be issued to the candidate only from the Nodal center which has been allotted to the candidate.
The minimum educational qualification requisite for the admission in B.Ed. Classes shall be
* A graduate degree of University established by law in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
*A graduate degree of University established by law with a minimum of 45% marks in case of other candidates.
* Only those candidates will be allowed to appear at the JEE B.Ed. 2010 who have already passed the qualifying examination on the date of submission of their application for appearing at the JEE B.Ed. 2010.
* Applications of all those candidates who have not passed the qualifying examination on the date of application will be rejected.
* The application fee is non-refundable. Though every effort will be made to ensure that such candidates do not submit application forms. However, if any such candidate sends the application by post, his application money will not be refunded.
* The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories shall be as per the rules of the U.P. Government (Details).
*Weightage will be provided as per rules