State Bank of India (SBI): 1200 Posts
Advertisement No CRPD/CRE(PB)/2008-09/ 08
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Customer Relationship Executives (PB) on contract basis for 2 years in SBI, SBBJ, SBH & SBT.
State Bank of India (SBI) wish to recruit bright, relationship building and energetic Customer Relationship Executives (CRE-PB) having flair and experience for marketing banking products to their Personal Banking Segment Customers. The vacancies are as under which may vary as per the requirement of the Bank.
Designation : CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVES (PB)
Age Limit : The minimum age for the post is 21 years and maximum 28 years. (Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category candidates is applicable as per Government of India Guidelines).
As the job involves extensive outdoor travelling, only one arm affected (L or R) or one leg affected (L or R) PWD candidates, if their mobility is not restricted, may also apply.
Educational Qualifications :
Essential : Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with 50%marks.
Knowledge in Computers (Ms-Office i.e. Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, ppt, use of Internet Surfing etc) is essential.
Preferred : Any additional Degree or 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with Marketing/ Financial Management subject from recognised university. Or Certified Financial Analyst/ Chartered Accountant/ Certified Financial Planner from recognised bodies. Or Diploma in Management with Marketing / Financial Management subject.
Candidates who possess AMFI and IRDA certificates, other wise conditions laid down in para 2 of General Information (GI) will be applicable.
Proficiency and fluency in English will be a pre-requisite and this will be tested during the course of personal interview. Knowledge of Hindi would be an added advantage.
Experience : Candidate should have minimum two years field experience in the marketing of Financial products and services for Banks, Mutual Funds, Insurance companies, NBFCs etc. Additional experience
beyond 2 years will be preferred. Telemarketing experience and agency of Mutual fund / LIC / GIC will not be counted as experience.
Period of Contractual appointment : Selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis initially
for 2 yrs. and performance will be reviewed after every 6 months.
The contract may be further renewed depending on the needs of the bank and suitability of the officer
Remuneration : Rs. 3.00 Lacs p.a. on CTC basis of which, Fixed Pay (70%) and Variable Pay (30%) subject to achievement of a specific targets.Also see General Information (GI) No. 2.
General Informations : 1. Candidates should indicate their preference of Bank / State under which they would like to work. “The Bank, however,reserves the right to post them any where in the country depending on its requirement.” Candidates uploading more than one application for any reason will be treated as ineligible.
2. In case, candidates do not possess AMFI and IRDA certificates, even then they may apply by undertaking to complete the above courses within 90 days from the date of joining the Bank, otherwise the Bank will have right to terminate their services in terms of relevant service rules. During this period of 90 days, they would be entitled to receive fixed pay only.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit to reserve category candidates will be as under- SC/ST by 5 year, OBC by 3 years, SC/ST (PWD) by 15 years, OBC (PWD) by 13 years and GEN (PWD) by 10 years.
4. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated.
5. Outstation candidates called for interview are entitled for 1st class/AC-3Tier railway fare by shortest route.
6. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such engagement will also be subject to concerned Bank’s service Rules for Customer Relationship Executive (Personal Banking).
7. The State Bank of India (SBI) takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any communication. The SBI also takes no responsibility to connect any certificate/
remittance sent separately.
8. DECISION OF THE BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF TEST & INTERVIEW, SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
How To apply : Candidates are required to visit SBI website and download Candidates are required to visit SBI website and download a speciman cash voucher and thereafter visit any CBS Branch of State Bank of India and pay the amount of prescribed fees and get receipt from the branch. The candidates are required to apply online through website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
The last date of registering applications on-line is 19.12.2008. Application registration on our website will be open from 24.11.2008 to 19.12.2008. GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION ARE AS UNDER :
Candidates should have a valid email id. This will help him/ her in getting call
letter/ interview advices etc. by e-mail.
Candidates must ensure that on deposit of fee, the branch issues him /her a receipt which should invariably mention undernoted items :-
i) Journal number (7-10 digits) ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code number and iv) Date of deposit
The payment of fees should be made on or before the 19.12.2008. This date will be same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout and Payment Receipt (Deposit Journal No.) for their record. An ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter for the test. Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including
Nationalised Banks and financial Institutions will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any,otherwise admissible, will not be paid. Original payment receipt will have to
be submitted with the call letter at the time of Test.
The reserve category candidate will have to produce his/her original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be admitted for interview.
OBC candidates, availing reservation will have to produce OBC certificate with ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause issued on or after 01.04.2008 at the time of interview.
NOTE : The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. On the basis of such an analysis, if it is suspected that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.
Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any clause/ dispute.
LAST DATE FOR DEPOSTING FEE AND REGISTRATION OF APPLICATIONS ON-LINE : 19.12.2008 (Including far flung areas.)