Part – A (40 Marks)
1) Pedagogy including methodological issues, 2) Current issues in Education, 3) Committees & Commissions in Education (Post Independent India) and 4) State – Education & Constitutional Provisions.
Part – B (60 Marks)
1) Philosophical Foundations of Education, 2) Sociological Foundations of Education, 3) Psychological Foundations of Education, 4) School Management and Administration, 5) Systems of Education and 6) Evaluation in Education.
Part-A (40 Marks)
1.Anatomy, physiology and physiology of Exercise
2. Body mechanics and Kinesiology
3.Tests and Measurements
1. Principles, Psychology and Methods of Physical Education.
2. Organisation and Administration of Physical Education and Health Education.
3. Officiating and Coaching in Physical Education
4. Physiotherapy and First Aid
Click Here To OU PGCET Syllabus and Papers