Issue of Application Forms:
Th e Application Forms will be issued from December 1st week, 2010 to February 28, 2011. Th e Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech. programme-2011, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of 750/- from the various post offi ces as given in the VIT website: www.vit.ac.in
Candidates can obtain the application form in person from the
VIT University at Vellore (or) VIT University at Chennai (or) from the Administrative Offi ce,
New No. 6, (Old No. W-73), Second Street (Opposite Towers Club), Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040
(Phone: 044-42016555, 65480555, Fax: 044-26222555), by handing over a Demand Draft for 750/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.
Candidates can also obtain the application form through post by sending a Demand Draft for 750/-drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore, with a covering letter addressed to “Admissions Offi cer”, VIT University, Vellore-632014, requesting for the application form and indicating their complete postal address. On receipt of the DD, the application form with the enclosures will be sent by post. Th e postal charges will be borne by the Institute. Candidates should write their name, Mobile Number and address on the reverse of the DD.
• Candidates can also apply online at www.vit.ac.in.
Returning the Completed Application:
Th e application form duly completed should be checked if all the items have been correctly fi lled and appropriate codes indicating your exact choice have been put in the right spaces provided against each. You are advised to go through the checklist available on the inside front cover of the brochure. Also ensure that you have adhered to the instructions for completing the computerized OMR application form (section-20 in the brochure) before mailing the application. Th e application should be refolded only along the original fold and inserted in the envelope provided.
Incomplete application form shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be made in this regard.
Th e application form once sold shall not be taken back under any circumstances nor the application fee, refunded in any case.
Receipt of Completed Application Form:
Th e last date for the receipt of completed application forms at VIT is February 28, 2011. Any application received after this date will not be accepted. Any delay in receiving the application by the candidate will not be considered a valid reason for late submission. Th e Institute will not accept responsibility for any postal delay, irregularity or loss in postal transit.
Steps to be followed before filling up of the VITEEE-2011 On-line Application form
1. Before filling the application form, Kindly refer the Information Brochure carefully.
2. Fill all the columns carefully, incomplete application will be rejected.
3. Enter the required details and then click on the ‘Submit & Proceed to Printing’ Button on the bottom of the page.
4. Please check the content before proceeding for print. The print out should be in A4 size only.
5. The duly filled-in application form to be affixed with colour passport size photograph and Signature.
6. The application form to be sent along with the DD of Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore for Indian candidates (or 50 USD for NRI candidates).
7. The application form has to be sent to the address of Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu, India
8. Kindly note down the application no. generated for any future correspondence.
9. Kindly write the name and application number of the candidate on the reverse side of the Demand draft.
10. Candidates are advised to take photocopy of the application form.
11. If you face any technical difficulties, please contact 0416-2202157 (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here To VITEEE 2011 Online Application Forms