Online Applications are invited for Various Courses in scottish church college,Kolkata
Admissions to various Hounours Courses in Scottish Church College will be done through “On-line submission”
of forms. No forms will be sold from the College
Kindly note the following:
The College does not offer any 3-year General Course.
The College does not take any money other than the prescribed fee mentioned in the
Admission Information Brochure. Please beware of any middle-man. For admission related
matters, please contact the College Admission Office directly.
The College has five student hostels; three for boys and two for girls, with an intake capacity
of 55 each. For further details, you may contact the Hostel Office.
Click here for Admission Notification
Click here for Admission Brouchure
How to Apply Online:
1. Access any computer with internet connection, at home or any Internet Café.
2. Log on to www.scottishchurch.ac.in using Internet Explorer.
3. Click on various information links to obtain information regarding admission.
4. Click on the link for BA or BSc Admission as you may choose.
5. Select your course and other options and click Submit button.
6. Enter the aggregate and subject marks in appropriate columns and click Submit button.
7. Fill up the application form carefully and submit the form by clicking Submit button.
8. After submission, print the Confirmation Slip containing your Application Number and the Bank Form for
remitting the form fee by clicking Print button.
9. Remit the form fee in any branch of the Axis Bank
10. Until the form fee is received by the college before the last date, your application is invalid.
11. You may check your Application Status on-line THREE days after remitting the fee in the bank.
Click here for Important Dates
Click here for Eligibility Criteria
Click here for Website and Details