ECET 2011 Online Counselling Schedule
The Qualified Candidates of ECET-2011 (B.Sc. Graduates & Diploma Holders) are informed that admissions into University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling Procedure. In this process, Candidates have to appear for Certificates Verification in any one of the Help Line Centres listed below and exercise their options through internet available at their residence/Help line centre or from an internet centre. Based on the options exercised, allotments will be made considering the local area, gender, category and special reservation category and allotment will be placed in the web and candidates have to download the allotment order and remit the Counseling fee and tuition fee in any one of the Branches of Indian Bank in the state and report at the colleges where the seat is allotted on or before the stipulated date. All other details like Procedure of Exercising Options etc. are placed in the website: http://apecet.nic.in. A handout containing all the details will also be given at help line centres when the candidate attends for Certificate Verification.
Certificates to be produced:
1. ECET Rank card or Hall Ticket.
2. Memorandum of Marks.
3. Provisional Diploma or Degree Certificate.
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Study Certificate from VII to Diploma or IX to Degree (for B.Sc. Candidates).
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examinations i.e. Diploma or Degree or its equivalent, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
8. A.P. Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the employment outside A.P. from Tahsildhar in respect of Non-Local Candidates, Integrated Community Certificate and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
9. Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2011 in respect of SC/ST/BC/Minority/PH and all other candidates whose parental income is up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum. Candidates are informed that tuition fee exemption will be granted as per the norms issued by the government from time to time.
10. Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
11. The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued from the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared SSC or its equivalent.
Note 1: The candidate who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in Diploma/B.Sc. Examination are only eligible for admission subject to confirmation by AICTE/Government.
Note 2: B.Sc. Candidates will be considered for allotment after exhausting all the Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, dated: 04.06.2011.
University Colleges:Rs. 10,000/-
University(Self Financed) and Private Colleges:Rs. 31,000/-
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
All B.Sc. Candidates & Diploma Holders of All Branches can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence at any day between.2011 16.07.2011 to 20.07immediately after Certificates Verification. A Handout of the detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be given on the day of Certificate Verification at Help Line Centre and the Details are placed in the Website: http://apecet.nic.in All, Help line centres will work from 09.00 A.M. to 06.00 P.M. Options will be frozen on 21.07.2011 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website: http://apecet.nic.in on 22.07.2011 after 6.00 PM.