JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, U.P.
(Declared Deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
JAYPEE UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, WAKNAGHAT, H.P.
(Approved by UGC & Member, Association of Indian Universities)
JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, GUNA, M.P.
(A Constituent Centre of JUIT Waknaghat)
ADMISSION TO B. TECH PROGRAMMES IN ECE, CSE, IT, BIOTECH, BIOINFORMATICS, CIVIL ENGINEERING, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, 5 YEAR DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMMES B TECH-M TECH (CSE), B. TECH-M. TECH (BIOTECH) AND B. TECH-MBA (CSE & ECE BRANCHES ONLY) AND 6 YEAR DUAL DEGREE PROGRAM B. PHARMA-M. PHARMA PRACTICE THROUGH AIEEE MERIT (For Students with Physics & Maths at 10+2 level)
The admissions to the above programmes are made on the basis of merit in all India AIEEE Rank candidates must therefore appear in the AIEEE examination conducted by the CBSE. Further, the candidates must fill in separate application form for admission to each University (JIIT University Noida or JUIT University Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh). A candidate who has appeared for AIEEE but did not apply to JIIT University Noida or JUIT Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh on the prescribed Application Form shall not be eligible to be considered for admission in the above programs. Forms are generally made available at Selected Branches of nominated banks as given in the advertisement. Last date of submission of forms is specified in the advertisement, which generally is one day prior to the conduct of AIEEE Rank
Specific Instructions for 2009
1. There shall be separate and independent admission processes including counseling for the Universities i.e. JIIT, Noida and JUIT, Waknaghat including its Constituent Centre JIET, Guna.
2. Candidates need to fill separate forms for each University if they wish to apply for admission to both the Universities. The application Forms for JUIT & JIET is common.
3. Candidates who fill JUIT form shall be eligible for counseling for JUIT (as well as JIET) only.
4. For Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and 6-year Dual Degree B. Pharm-M. Pharm Practice Programs ,50% seats are open for candidates with Biology at 10+2 level and shall be filled up directly on the basis of 10+2 Merit for which different Application Form need to be filled.
5. The remaining 50% seats for the Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and 6-year Dual Degree B. Pharm-M. Pharm Practice Programs are open for candidates with Mathematics at 10+2 level and shall be filled up through AIEEE ranking.
6. A candidate with Mathematics and Biology at 10+2 level can apply for both the options as given in 5 and 6 above but must fill up separate Application Forms as prescribed.
7. Application Forms can be downloaded from the website. www.jiit.ac.in, & www.juit.ac.in or obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in favour of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University, payable at Noida/Delhi.
Candidate can apply through any one of the three ways as follows:
Log on to www.jiit.ac.in and click on – Admissions 2009. Thereafter, candidate will be prompted to fill up the application(s) and fill the details of the Demand Draft. A print out of the application(s) should be taken, Xerox copy of same be made and photograph affixed on the application(s). A Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- should be made in favour of “Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University” payable at Noida/Delhi. The print out of application along with DD should be sent to the Registrar, JIIT, Noida. Please do not forget to write the application ID number behind the photograph and DD as applicable. Please write “ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMS” on the envelope before posting.
Download Application Forms from site www.jiit.ac.in, www.juit.ac.in & www.jiet.ac.in
(i)In such case the filled forms should be sent to Registrar, JIIT along with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 800/- in favour of “Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University” payable at Noida/Delhi. (ii)Please write “DOWNLOADED AIEEE BASED APPLICATION FORMS” on the envelope before posting.(iii) It is mandatory to write AIEEE-2009 Roll number before submission of application forms.(iv) Candidates are required to ensure that they submit the completed Application Forms to reach on or before the last date i.e 25th April 2009 . Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
(i) Obtain the Forms from the Institutes by paying in cash/DD or by post from address given below by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in favour of “Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University” payable at Noida/Delhi. (ii) The Application Form can also be purchased at nominated IDBI Bank branches. .(iii) It is mandatory to write AIEEE-2009 Roll number before submission of application forms. .(iv) Candidates are required to ensure that they submit the completed Application Forms to reach on or before the last date i.e 25th April 2009. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
The candidates who buys the brochure and application forms after payment are not required to make any further payment while submitting the application forms. However, candidates, who download the forms from the website need to send the copy of application forms along with a demand draft of Rs. 800/- in favour of “Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University” payable at Noida/Delhi.
The completed Application Forms must be sent at the following address;
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University
Noida – 201307 (U.P), India
1. The candidates who buy the brochure and application form after payment are not required to make any payment while submitting the duly filled Application Form.
2. Candidates, who download the form from the web site, are required to send the duly filled Application Form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in favour of “Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University” payable at Noida/Delhi.
3. Candidates, who register on-line, are required to send the print out of the duly filled Application Form along with the on-line payment receipt for Rs. 800/-.or Demand Draft as given above.
Eligibility Criteria For All Programs (Except for Biology based admission to Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and B. Pharma-M. Pharma Practice programs)
Criteria of subjects in 10+2 exam:
The minimum academic qualification for admission to any one of the programs is as laid down by AIEEE*. The candidate should have a pass in the 10+2 or its equivalent** with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science & English as optional subjects.
* Please visit link below:
Click here for more Details about Admission Notification