NAAC – Accredited Institution – B+
Admission programme in Gurudas College,Kolkata
RULES REGARDING ADMISSION :
1. Application for admission should be made in the prescribed admission form.
2. Admission in all cases will be conditional on the payment of requisite fees.
3. Admission fees must be paid within the date specified, otherwise there is risk of disqualification.
4. Forms for the registration must be filled-in.
5. Students from other boards must submit fees for migration and migration certificate within one month of admission, in order to be registered.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION :
1. Mark-sheet of last qualifing examination.
2. Age-verification certificate.
3. SC/ST certificate (in original) for reserved category candidates.
4. Two attested photographs (stamp size).
N.B. : All admissions are provisional
Click here to Download the Admission Form
Click here for more Information about admission of Kolkata Colleges