The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, and Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admissions to the Member Institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” COMEDK,
COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a Common Entrance Test for the academic year 2009-2010, for candidates aspiring to pursue Under Graduate courses Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges in the State of Karnataka, in member institutions of the Consortium (Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges).
COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralised counseling (Single window system). The details will be publicised in due course on our website.
The list of the Member Institutions who have indicated that they are participating in the COMEDK testing program, along with the courses offered by them, is available in the brochure.
Applicants are advised to read this brochure thoroughly and familiarise themselves with the test procedures.
NOTE: COMEDK’s website contains information and current updates/alerts. This site is updated regularly. COMEDK suggests all applicants to visit it frequently for relevant information.
Applications are invited for admission to B.Arch course from candidates who fulfill the following conditions:
1. A pass in II PUC or 12th STD or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subjects of study and having obtained minimum of 50% in aggregate for General Merit Candidates and 45% in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka.
2. A pass in 10+3 diploma recognised by Central / State Government 50% in aggregate for General Merit Candidates and 45% in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka.
3. A minimum score of 80 out of 200 for all categories of candidates in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. There is no relaxation in the minimum passing score of NATA to any category of candidates.
Last date to fill in online Application form is 24/06/2009.
Last date to receive the filled in application along with all the enclosures is 24/06/2009.
The merit list will be prepared based on the valid NATA score and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
Centralised single window counseling for eligible candidates will be notified in due course.
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
General Instructions to Candidates:
* Please ensure that you have the following ready at hand before you start filling up the online application form
* DD drawn in favour of “COMEDK 2009”, payable at Bangalore, for Rs. 100/-.
* Ensure that the online application form is filled up properly and completely.
* After you have filled your Online application form, click on the submit button only once to send the details to the server. The server will assign you an application number, and provide the facility to view/print your online application form with the details you have filled, along with the application number.
* Only then take a print of the application form and Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof
* The completed application form must have the signature of the Candidate, left fore finger, impression and candidate’s parent/guardian’s signature.
* Kindly do not send any original documents along with the application form.
* Kindly stick your recent (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will not be accepted. Do not staple or pin the photograph on the application form. Do not Sign and no attestation is required on the photograph pasted on the application form.
* Please adhere to the time schedule enlisted in the calendar of events.
* Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior information to the candidate.
* Any application received after the last date is liable to be rejected.
Click here for More Details