Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY (BRAOU) M.Ed 2010-11 Admission Counselling is on 23-12-2010
CALL LETTER FOR M.Ed. (2010 -11) ADMISSION COUNSELLING
Admission Counselling for M.Ed program for the acdemic year 2010-11 is on 23-12-2010 at 10 AM in the Conference Hall,Academic Building, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University Campus. The eligible candidates are advised to attend admission counselling .
Candidates have to submit the following documents in ORIGINAL at the time of interview.
1. Hall Ticket
2. Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Migration Certificate
5. Service Certificate counter signed by DEO
6. Study Certificate from IX to Degree.
7. Relevant Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC/PH candidates.
8. Degree Certificate.
9. Degree Marks statements.
10. Marks memos and Degree of B.Ed or it’s equalent.
11. SSC / Proof of Date of Birth.
12. Two Recent Passport size Photographs
13. A set of Xerox copies of all the above certificates (i.e Sl. No. 1 to 11).
A Demand Draft issued by a nationalized Bank (preferably SBH) for Rs.35, 000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand only) drawn in favour of The Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University payable at Hyderabad has to be submitted by candidates offered provisional admission.
If, it is found that the admission is on false grounds or suppression of facts, the admission will be cancelled at any time during the course and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution. If selected, the programme centre will be allotted at the discretion of the Director (SS), giving due consideration to the choice of the candidate as far as possible.