Entrance Examination for Admission to Medical Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/Diploma)
Entrance Examination (PGM-CET 2010) for Medical Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/Diploma) will be held on Sunday, 24th January, 2010 from 10.00 a. m. to 1.30 p. m.
The cost of application form along with the Information Brochure of PGM-CET 2010 and Examination fee is Rs. 1800/- to be payable by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any Nationalised or Scheduled commercial Bank in favor of “Director, Medical Education and Research, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
The Brochure and Application Form will be available at the following Government Medical Colleges from 18/12/2009 to 02/01/2010 (Excluding Sundays and State Government Holidays). Aspiring candidates should go through the eligibility criteria as per the PGM-CET-2010 brochure, before purchasing theapplication form. .
Name of the Colleges
1. Grant Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai
2 B.J. Medical College, Pune
3 Dr. MM. Medical College. Solapur
4. Government Medical College, Miraj
5. Shri Bhausaheb Hire Govt. Medical College, Dhule .
6 R.C.S.M. Government Medical College, Kolhapur
7 Government Medical College, Nagpur
8 Shri Vasantrao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal
9. Govt. Medical college, Akola
10 Government Medical College, Aurangabad
11. Government Medical College, Nanded
12 Swami Ramanand Teerth Rural Medical College, Ambajogai, Dist. Beed.
13. Government Medical College, Latur
Duly filled Application form should be submitted in person from 18/12/2009 to 02/01/2010 (Excluding Sundays and State Government Holidays), at any of the above centers. The application form should not be sent by post/Courier, such forms will be rejected without any intimation.
1) A candidate must be an Indian National.
2) Candidates who have passed final M.B.B.S. examination and completed one year internship training from recognized medical college included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and situated in Maharashtra, affiliated to Non-Agricultural
Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994 or the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Act, 1998 and who have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) will be eligible to appear for
The candidates who have passed final MBBS examination completing
internship by 30th April 2010 are also eligible.
3) Eligibility for in-service candidates will be as per criteria laid down by the Public Health Department for M.M.& H.S. Medical Officer candidates and E.S.I.S. candidates; and Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation for BMC candidates.
4) The candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% quota for All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) for MBBS course and who have obtained the degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra will also be eligible for PGM-CET-2010.
5) The candidate who has obtained MBBS degree from Deemed University is not eligible to appear for PG M-CET-2010.
PGM-CET 2010: Sunday, 24th January, 2010 from 10.00 a. m. to 1.30 p. m.
Last date for submission of form: 02.01.2010
Directorate of Medical Education and Research
Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building, St. George’s Hospital Compound, Mumbai – 400 001
Tel: 022 – 22620361-65
Fax: 022 – 22620562 / 22652168