Gitam University Admission Notification 2010 | Gitam University Admission Test (GAT) 2010 | www.gitam.edu
A top-class University on par with the best in the country, highly qualified and committed faculty, top executives from industry on the faculty, visiting faculty from industry and academics from India and abroad, close Industry – University Interaction, select programs offered through distance mode, Wi-Fi Campus with 45 Mbps Internet connectivity, state-of-the-art infrastructure, separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with excellent amenities, world-class sports facilities, alumni in lucrative positions all over the world, near 100% placements in reputed companies
ADMISSION TEST: GAT- 2010
A COMPUTER BASED ONLINE TEST FOR ADMISSION TO
TECHNOLOGY, PHARMACY AND MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS 2010 – 11
AT ITS CAMPUSES IN VISAKHAPATNAM & HYDERABAD
GAT (UGTP) – 2010 -B.Tech. (4 years)
B.Pharmacy (4 years) -GAT (PGT) – 2010 M.Tech. (2 years)
MCA – (3 years)
GAT (PGP) – 2010
M.Pharmacy (2 years)
GAT (UGM) – 2010
GAT (PGM) – 2010
MBA (2 years)
MHRM (2 years)
PG Adv. Dip.in Risk and Insurance Management (1 Year)
University of Glasgow, UK (2 years)
MBA (2 years)
Central Michigan University, USA
IMPORTANT DATES :
Issue/Download of Applications from: 02-01-2010
Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications: 15-03-2010
Issue/Download of Hall Tickets from: 25-03-2010
Online Test Dates: 16-04-2010 to 05-05-2010
1) UGTP (Undergraduate Technology Programs) : The candidate should have passed (10+2) / 12th examination of a recognized Board in2010or 2009. (but not earlier) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or first class. For B.Tech. Biotechnology and B.Pharmacy, candidates with Biology are also eligible.
2) UGM (Undergraduate Management Programs) : Pass in 10+2 Examination with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
3) PGT (Postgraduate Technology Programs) : A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination; For MCA: Pass in any Degree with 50% marks and Mathematics at +2 or Degree or equivalent.
4)PGP (Postgraduate Pharmacy Program) : A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
5) PGM (Postgraduate Management Programs) : A minimum of 50% marks in any Bachelor Degree. * M.Sc.,(Mgmt) of University of Glasgow: A minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in any Bachelor degree and ILETS score minimum of 6.5 (preferably 7).
Details of GAT – 2010 (Online Test – UGTP, PGT, UGM and PGM Programs)
How to Apply – Candidates can apply choosing one of the following methods:
1) Download the application online at www.gitam.edu. The filled-in application along with a DD for Rs.1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favour of GITAM UNIVERSITY, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should be sent to the Director-Admissions, GITAM UNIVERSITY, Visakhapatnam-530 045, A.P., INDIA.
2) Applications are also available throughout India at selected branches of Union Bank of India and Indian Bank. (Details on website).
3) Obtain the application by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address, accompanied by a DD for Rs.1,100/- (Rs. 700/- for female candidates) drawn in favour of GITAM UNIVERSITY payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Requests by post will be accepted till 05 March 2010. The online test will be of two hours duration.
It will be based on objective type questions with multiple choice and will be conducted at the following Centres:
Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Delhi, Guntur, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Kurnool, Nagpur, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Warangal