Haryana State Counseling Society Panchkula Entrance Test for Admission to B.Pharmacy / B.E./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) / B.Pharmacy(Lateral Entry) / M.C.A. Session 2011-2012
|Course Name||Registration Starts||Registration Closes||Application Receipt at HSCS Starts||Application Receipt at HSCS Closes||Admit Card Download Starts||Admit Card Download Closes||Entrance Test Dates||Inter-se-merit Display Starts||Inter-se-merit Display Closes|
|B.E./ B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||06/06/2011 10:00 AM||24/06/2011 11:59 PM||06/06/2011 09:00 AM||30/06/2011 05:00 PM||06/07/2011 09:00 AM||10/07/2011 05:00 PM||11/07/2011-16/07/2011||18/07/2011 09:00 AM||31/07/2011 05:00 PM|
|B.Pharmacy||06/06/2011 10:00 AM||13/06/2011 11:59 PM||06/06/2011 09:00 AM||17/06/2011 05:00 PM||22/06/2011 09:00 AM||27/06/2011 05:00 PM||28/06/2011-29/06/2011||01/07/2011 09:00 AM||31/07/2011 05:00 PM|
|B.Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||06/06/2011 10:00 AM||13/06/2011 11:59 PM||06/06/2011 09:00 AM||17/06/2011 05:00 PM||22/06/2011 09:00 AM||27/06/2011 05:00 PM||30/06/2011-30/06/2011||02/07/2011 09:00 AM||31/07/2011 05:00 PM|
|M.C.A.||06/06/2011 10:00 AM||16/06/2011 11:59 PM||06/06/2011 09:00 AM||22/06/2011 05:00 PM||27/06/2011 09:00 AM||03/07/2011 05:00 PM||04/07/2011-08/07/2011||11/07/2011 09:00 AM||31/07/2011 05:00 PM|
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.E./B.Tech.:
Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:
(c) Computer Science
For admission to B.E/B.Tech. Bio-Technology, the candidates should be a pass in 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects:
(c) Computer Science
Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in the above subjects taken together
Basis of admission for B.E./B.Tech:
Admission shall be made on the basis of the inter-se-merit of AIEEE-2011
Basis of admission for B.E./B.Tech (Bio-Technology):
Admission during centralized counseling shall be made on the basis of the inter-se-merit of
AIEEE-2011. Remaining unfilled/ vacant seats of centralized counseling shall be filled by the institute, firstly by the candidates who have studied only Biology and thus could not take AIEEE exam. Inter-se merit for such candidates shall be calculated on the basis of marks of Physics, Biology, Chemistry/ Bio-Tech/ Computer Science.
Important Instructions for Online Registration for Entrance Test
1. Fill-in all the required information correctly and carefully otherwise you may be disqualified from appearing in entrance test.
2. No registration will be allowed before or after stipulated registration dates.
3. You will not be allowed to change your registration details after successful registration.
4. To fill-in the registration form, key can be used for navigation from one item to another.
5. On registration form, items marked with * are compulsorily to be filled-in.
6. Registration is 3 step process as described below:
Step 1: Select course for which you want to register.
Step 2: Fill-in your registration details.
Step 3: Displays registration details filled-up by you and asks to confirm your registration details.
7. After successful registration, congratulatory message will be displayed alongwith your Application number, Name and Date of Birth along with options to print Application Form, OLET Fee Deposition Slip and Envelope Address Slip.
8. You must take Printouts of Application Form, OLET Fee Deposition Slip and Envelope Address Slip to send to HSCS.
Click Here To Notification Details
Click Here For Online Registration