Jogamaya Devi College Admission Notification 2010 | Jogamaya Devi College Admission Application Forms | www.jogamayadevicollege.org
General Information Regarding Admission
* Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination 2010 from the West Bengal Council/Other Boards including National Open School may submit Preliminary Application Form along with College Prospectus to be obtained on payment of Rs. 150/- (One hundred fifty only) for admission to 1st Year B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com Honours/ General and Major Courses from 05.06.2010 to 16.06.2010. Applicants have to pay Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) for each extra Preliminary Application Form.
* Completed Preliminary Application Form will be received from in the new building from 07.06.2010 to 16.06.2010.
* Preliminary Application Form must be submitted along with duly attested copy of marksheet of the last Council or Board Examination.
* S.C./ S.T./ Physically Handicapped candidates must submit attested copy of relevant certificate. Reservations will be as per Government Norm.
* The merit and waiting lists of Honours/ Major Courses will be published on 19.06.2010 at 11am in the new building.
* Admission forms to eligible candidates from the published list will be issued from 21.06.2010.
* Admission from FIRST List will be made on 21.06.2010 and 22.06.2010.
* Subject to the availibility of the seats, admission from SECOND List will be made on 24.06.2010 and 25.06.2009.
* Any other dates of Admission will be announced later depending on vacancy.
* Application form for Direct Admission to GENERAL courses will be issued on production of original marksheet from 05.06.2010 between 7am to 10am.
* All admissions are provisional. All admission will be strictly in order of merit.
* Errors if any will be rectified.
* All admission related work: 7AM to 10AM