MANIT Bhopal M.Tech Admissions 2010 | Maulana Azad National Institute OF Technology M.Tech Admission 2010 | www.manit.ac.in
MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL POST GRADUATE ADMISSION 2010-11
Application are invited for admission to the following M.Tech./MUDP courses. The selection will be on the basis of All India level Examination GATE.
1. Eligibility : Candidates possessing appropriate degree with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent in credit and grade system in qualifying degree examination & 55% marks or equivalent in credit and grade system forSC/ST category candidates.
2. Candidates appearing in Final Year Examination for Bachelors degree may also apply but they will be required submit their result at the time of admission.
3. The admission to all M.Tech. programmes will be on the basis of All India Examination GATE.
4. The reservation (SC/ST/OBC/PH/etc) will be as per GOI norms.
5. GATE qualified candidates admitted in above mentioned M.Tech. full time courses will be given stipend as per GOI norms.
6. For admission to sponsored seats, the candidates should have atleast two years experience in Government/Semi Government organization/AICTE recognized engineering college/ Reputed Private Industry.Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
7. The application form can be downloaded from MANIT website www.manit.ac.in or collected from admission section, MANIT, by paying Rs. 100/- through IPO/Bank Draft payable to MANIT, Bhopal or by sending a self addressed A4 size envelope with IPO/Bank Draft of Rs.100/-
8. The application forms completed in all respects should be submitted to Asstt. Registrar (Admission) MANIT, Bhopal – 462051, upto 7th May 2010 along with a crossed IPO/ Bank Draft of Rs. 400/- payable to “MANIT, Bhopal” for General/OBC candidates (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates).If a candidate is applying for more than one course, separate applications forms along with IPO/Demand Drafts should be submitted for each course. Applications received after due date are likely to be rejected.
9. List of selected candidates will be made available on the website in 1st week of June 2010. No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates