Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University B.Tech Admission Notification 2010 | PDPU B.Tech Programme in Petroleum Engineering 2010
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)
Year B.Tech Programme in Petroleum Engineering
– Have a minimum academic qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
– Should appear in AIEEE 2010 examination being conducted by CBSE on 25th April, 2010.
– Submit a separate application to School of Petroleum Technology in the prescribed Application Form.
Application procedure: A candidate will have to apply in the prescribed School of Petroleum Technology Application Form. The Application Form will be made available through the following channels:
– At the selected branches of Axis Bank (Formerly UTI Bank) as given below, by paying Rs.1200/-
– Sending a demand draft of Rs. 1200/- in favour of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University” Payable at Ahmedabad.
Email : email@example.com
Further details can be taken from: http://www.pdpu.ac.in
Address: School of Petroleum Technology Raisan, Gandhinagar 382 007, Gujarat, India
Last date of submission of Forms: May 8, 2010
Last date of Issue of application form : May 5, 2010
Subject : Applications are invited for admission for 4 Year B.Tech Programme commencing in July 2010