Swami Keshvanand Rajasthan Agricultural University
Courses offered: Applications on plain paper are invited for admission to BVSc. & A.H. Degree programme under management quota (30 seats at each veterinary college)
Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category.
Age: He/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before the 31st December 2009.
Application procedure: Application should contain the following details:
Heading: Application for admission to Management Seats of Private Veterinary Colleges as mentioned in the Advertisement
Contents: 1. Name of the applicant, 2. Father’s Name 3. Mother’s Name 4. Date of Birth 5. Sex 6. Nationality 7. Complete Postal Address 8. Telephone numbers (including Mobile) 9. DD No. & date, .10. Name of the bank, 11. Latest colour photograph (Passport size), 12. Category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC/PH), 13. Educational qualifications (Secondary and 10+2 with marks in individual subjects year of passing, board / university) 14. Signature 15. List of enclosures.
Applications must be accompanied by the following:
1. One photograph pasted on the application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Two spare photographs stapled on the Application. Photographs should be taken on any date after the date of this advertisement bearing name of the candidates and date of photography duly printed on it.
2. Attested photocopies of Secondary Certificate 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Marks sheet, Character certificate from the institute last attended.
3. A demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of the “Convenor, Admission Board” payable at Bikaner.
Address: Convenor-Admission Board, Camp-College of Veterinary & Ani. Sc., Bijey Bhawan, Nr. Deendayal Upadhyay Circle, Bikaner (Raj.) 334001.
Last date of submission of Forms: 16.10.09
Date of Entrance Test : 22.10.09
Admission Procedure : Eligible applicants shall be required to appear in the entrance test to be conducted at the College of Veterinary & Animal Science (Constituent College of SK RAU), Bijey Bhnwan Palace Complex, Ganga Avenue, Near Deendayal Upadhyay Circle, Bikaner (Raj.) on 22.10.09 to be conducted from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
Eligible applicants shall be allotted roll numbers 2 hours before the time of the test on the Spot. Merit list shall be displayed by 10.00 am on 23.10.09 and the counselling shall be conducted on the same day at 11.00 am following reservation policy of the state government.
Candidates appearing at the counselling shall be required to deposit a demand Draft for Rs. 10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) drawn in favour of the “Convenor, Admission Board” payable at Bikaner. Candidates shall be required to join the allotted college by 26th Oct. 2009.
Thereafter, waitlisted candidates shall be provided a chance. Therefore, candidates should come prepared to stay and join on particular dates. No TA/DA shall be paid for this.
1. Arawali Veterinary College, Jaipur Road, Sikar (Raj.) (9829713139)
2. B.S. College of Vety. Med. & Res. Cent., Goriwara Kalan, Mukundgarh (Jhunjhunu-Raj.) (9214012871)
3. Mahatma Jyotiba Fule College of Vety. & Ani. Sc., Chomu-Jaipur (Raj.) – (9829292586)
4. Sri Ganganagar Vety. College, Tantia Campus, Sri Ganganagar (Raj.) – (9414093505)