Due to overwhelming response the Prospectus sale date and admission date (By Post) has been extended till 31st January 2011. For more details mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Assignment Demo
Instructions and Terms & Conditions
Please read the Instructions and Terms & Conditions carefully and click “I Agree” button to accept all the terms and conditions. Next, you will view and get familiar with the different question types. Thereafter, you can proceed to give your exam.
* The examination will consist of 40 questions of 100 marks total, to be completed in 60 minutes.
* The questions will appear one at a time, with a bulleted number list of all the questions at the right hand side of the screen.
* To begin the exam, you need to click “START EXAM” button, this will take you to the First Question in the Exam.
* The Time allotted for the exam will be shown on the screen as ‘TIME LEFT’ to complete the exam. You will be automatically stopped from answering questions when the time allotted (1 hour) is over. The timer will start as soon as you click the “START EXAM” button.
* If you are unsure about any question, you can mark the question by clicking ‘FLAG’ icon. You can attempt that question later by clicking the flagged question number. After answering the question you can unflag the question by clicking ‘UNFLAG’ icon. Flagging a question is similar to setting a bookmark and answers marked for such flagged questions will be submitted for scoring.
* You can navigate between Questions by using the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ buttons.
* You can exit the exam anytime by clicking ‘FINISH’ button. If by accident you click the FINISH button, the system will prompt you and double check if you want to exit. If you confirm the FINISH action by clicking OK, the exam answers are submitted and the exam is deemed to be over.
* Submitting the exam would mean complete and final exit from the exam, as you will not be able to come back to it.
* You will be provided with blank sheets of paper at the Exam Center for rough work. You should return these sheets of paper to the supervisor at the end of the exam.
Terms & Conditions
You can be debarred/disqualified for any of the following malpractices:
* Creating a disturbance.
* Attempting to take the exam for someone else – Impersonation.
* Giving or receiving assistance of any kind.
* Attempting to tamper with the operation of the computer or meddling with system.
* Using prohibited aids, items not allowed; such as
Pieces of Paper
Compasses, Protractors, Rulers
o Listening devices and recording or photographic devices.
* Attempting to remove exam questions and/or responses (in any format) from the examination room.
* Attempting to remove scratch paper from the exam room.
* Leaving the exam room without permission.
* Failing to follow exam administrator’s direction.
* Manhandling of Invigilators & ATTEST Center Staff.
The exam center administrator is authorized to dismiss candidate from the exam and will notify ATTEST of the action taken.
SCDL reserves the right to re-schedule the exam and/or the exam center at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof, and as warranted by the circumstances.
Once the exam starts, you will not be allowed to leave the Exam Room for any reason till the exam is over and all other formalities are completed.
Being an online examination, there will be no re-evaluation or re-verification of marks obtained in the exam.
The infrastructure for conducting the examination will be provided by Aptech. Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning is not responsible for any error in the ATTEST engine, data loss on Aptech server or any other technical problem due to computer software and network, that may occur during or after the examination. SCDL is not responsible for any change or cancellation of Exam Center/Date /Time /Subject that may be caused due to unavoidable circumstances.
By clicking “I Agree” you agree and consent to abide by all the rules and regulations as laid down by SCDL and Attest for the examinations.