CSEB Junior Engineer Written Exam Schedule 2010 | CSEB Asst Engineer Written Test Dates | CSEB Jr/Asst Engineer Admit Card 2010 | CSEB Jr/Asst Engineer Eligible Candidates List For Written Exam
CHHATTISGARH STATE POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED CONDUCT OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT ENGINEERS, SHIFT CHEMIST & JUNIOR ENGINEERS SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
|Session I||0800 Hrs.|
|2|| ASSISTANT ENGINEERS (ELECTRICAL/ MECHANICAL) &|
|Session II||1200 Hrs.|
|3||ASSISTANT ENGINEERS (ELETRONICS/CIVIL/INFORMATION|
|Session III||1530 Hrs.|
Important Instructions for Candidate
1. Please ensure to bring this Admit Card to the Exam Centre. You will not be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall without Admit Card. The candidate is advised to retain this Admit Card for future reference.
2. The Candidate should reach the Exam Centre 30 minutes before the scheduled time of exam and occupy his/her seat at least 20 minutes before commencement of Exam for filling up details in Computerized OMR Answer Sheet. No Candidate will be allowed to enter the Exam. Centre after expiry of 30 minutes from the scheduled time of commencement of Exam.
3. The Candidate must bring at least two Black Ball Point Pens for Written Test. The answers are required to be marked in the Computerized OMR Answer Sheet with Black Ball Point Pen only.
4. Possession and use of any electronic devices such as Mobile Phone, Calculator, Pager, Digital Diary, Log Tables, Books, Notes, etc. are strictly prohibited during the examination. The Candidates are advised not to bring the same to the Exam Centre and examination authorities will not be responsible for its safety/loss.
5. This Admit Card is “PROVISIONAL” pending detailed scrutiny of your eligibility criteria. The Candidate appearing in Screening Test should satisfy himself/herself regarding fulfillment of eligibility criteria fixed for the position, as mentioned in the recruitment notification published by CSPHCL to avoid disqualification at later stage of recruitment.
6. Please check your particulars printed on the Admit Card including name and address, date of birth, photograph, signature, category, etc. In case of any discrepancy, write an application indicating your Name, Roll No and corrections required and handover to the Room Invigilator on the day of examination at the centre itself, so that necessary corrections are made before declaration of result.
7. If the ‘Post Applied’ printed on Admit Card is incorrect, you are requested to meet our authorized representative in person who will be available between 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs at Nodal centre one day before the scheduled day of exam along with two attested passport size photographs for issuance of fresh Admit Card. The information regarding the list of Nodal Centre(s) and the date of distribution of fresh admit cards shall be available in CSPHCL website i.e. www.cseb.gov.in for your information.
8. In case your admit card is without/incorrect photograph, paste a copy of your attested photograph in the space provided and bring another photograph at the time of Screening Test and hand over to the room Invigilator. The candidate is also advised to bring/keep his/her identity proof viz. Voter/Employer Identity Card, Driving License, etc to establish the identity during the course of examination.
9. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC category of C.G. State must bring his/her original permanent caste certificate along with a self attested photocopy of the same for reimbursement of travelling expenses as per CSPHCL rules.
10. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC category who have not submitted the caste verification certificate along with the application and the candidate who have applied in General category in absence of caste verification certificate may submit permanent caste certificate and caste verification certificate in the O/o Dy. General Manger (HR)-II, CSPHCL Danganiya Raipur on or before 15.09.2010 positively (The roll number should be mentioned on the photocopy of caste certificate) otherwise their candidature in SC/ST/OBC category as the case may be will not be considered.
11. Candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall only after handing over the OMR answer sheets along with question papers to the invigilator after the examination is over. No candidate shall leave in between the examination.
12. The candidate who have appeared in final semester are required to submit the photocopy of passed final semester mark sheet with roll number to the Dy. General Manager (HR)-II, CSPHCL Raipur on or before 20.08.2010.
13. Please visit our website “www.cseb.gov.in” regularly for updated information, separate information in News papers will not be published in this regard.