ECIL GET Hall Ticket Download | ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Test Hall Ticket 2010
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Published The Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Test Hall Ticket 2010. The Written Test to be held on 26th December 2010
Instructions to the Candidate for the Written Test
Candidates are advised to bring the following, without which they will not be allowed for the written examination.
1. Please bring the fee payment slip (ECIL copy of SBI, Pay-in-Slip) wherever applicable.
2. Please bring valid photo identity proof [PAN Card / Driving License / Electoral ID Card / Bank Pass book with photo etc].
3. Please bring TWO Hall Ticket forms affixed with recent passport size colour photographs on space provided.
4. The candidate has to sign in front of the invigilator across the photograph, spanning on to the hall ticket.
5. The Hall Ticket forms shall be submitted to the Invigilator at Examination Center and collect ONE Form from Invigilator duly signed by the invigilator. The same can be used for future reference, if any.
6. Candidates need not bring the printed application form, certificates(Educational qualification, date of birth, caste etc.,) , copies of certificates while coming for the examination.
1. Please be available at the Examination Venue one hour before the commencement of examination for verification process to avoid inconvenience.
2. Candidates will not be allowed entry into the Examination Hall after 30 minutes of commencement of written test.
3. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until 90 minutes after the commencement of test.
4. Candidates are advised not to bring any study material/calculator/cell phone inside the Examination Hall, as the same will not be allowed. ECIL is not responsible for loss of personal belongings at the Examination Centre.
5. All the candidates are required to maintain discipline at the examination venue.
6. If any candidate is observed doing malpractice, the candidature will be cancelled.
7. In case of any impersonation/ proxy /furnishing wrong information in the on-line Application Form, the candidate will be liable for disqualification.
8. Mere attending the written test does not confer any right for selection and the Management reserves the right to modify / cancel the selection process.
9. The candidates should bring a Pen, HB/2B Pencils, eraser and sharpener for writing / marking on OMR sheet.
10. The written test will be “objective type on the Engineering syllabus of respective discipline /branch.” Answers to be marked on OMR sheets with pencil.
Click Here To Download ECIL GET Hall Ticket