AIEEE 2010 Paper | AIEEE 2010 Solved Paper | AIEEE 2010 Answer Sheet
Important Instructions :
1. Immediately fill in the particulars on this page of the Test Booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
2. The Answer Sheet is kept inside this Test Booklet. When you are directed to open the Test Booklet, take out the Answer Sheet and fill in the particulars carefully.
3. The test is of 3 hours duration.
4. The Test Booklet consists of 90 questions. The maximum marks are 432.
5. There are three parts in the question paper. The distribution of marks subjectwise in each part is as under for each correct response.
Part A – PHYSICS (144 marks) –Questions No. 1 to 20 and 23 to 26 consist of FOUR (4) marks each and Questions No. 21 to 22 and 27 to 30 consist of EIGHT (8) marks each for each correct response.
Part B – CHEMISTRY (144 marks) – Questions No. 31 to 39 and 43 to 57 consist of FOUR (4) marks each and Questions No. 40 to 42 and 58 to 60 consist of EIGHT (8) marks each for each correct response.
Part C – MATHEMATICS (144 marks) – Questions No. 61 to 66, 70 to 83 and 87 to 90 consist of FOUR (4) marks each and Questions No. 67 to 69 and 84 to 86 consist of EIGHT (8) marks each for each correct response
6. Candidates will be awarded marks as stated above in Instructions No. 5 for correct response of each question. ¼ (one-fourth) marks will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
7. No candidate is allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, pager, mobile phone, any electronic device, etc. except the Admit Card inside the examination hall/room.
8. On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall. However the candidates are allowed to take away this Test Booklet with them.
9. The CODE for this Booklet is A. Make sure that the CODE printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as that on this booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet
10. Do not fold or make any stray marks on the Answer Sheet.
PART–A : PHYSICS
Directions : Questions number 1-3 are based on the following paragraph.
An initially parallel cylindrical beam travels in a medium of refractive index μ(I) = μ0 + μ2I, where μ0 and μ2 are positive constants and I is the intensity of the light beam. The intensity of the beam is decreasing with increasing radius.
1. The initial shape of the wavefront of the beam is
(4) Convex near the axis and concave near the periphery
Sol. As the beam is initially parallel, the shape of wavefront is planar.
2. The speed of light in the medium is
(1) Maximum on the axis of the beam
(2) Minimum on the axis of the beam
(3) The same everywhere in the beam
(4) Directly proportional to the intensity I
Click Here To Download AIEEE 2010 Solved Paper