* How to obtain an application form post/personally/online?
* What important steps should be followed while filling up the form by post?
* What is the age criteria of the candidate to be eligible for te exam?
* What is the age criteria of the candidate seeking admission in Army Institute of Technology (AIT)?
* What are the subject combinations required in the qualifying examination?
* How to submit an application form by post?
* How to submit an application form online?
* What important things are to be kept in mind before submitting the form?
* What are the subject combinations, total marks and number of questions for each paper?
* What is the course requirement for different papers?
* On what basis the merit list will be prepared?
Application can either be made ‘Online’ or submitted on prescribed Application Form only.
Information Bulletin containing Application Form can be had by post from The Joint Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, 17, Rouse Avenue , Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110002 or personally from Regional Offices of CBSE and Designated Branches of Syndicate Bank/other Banks/Designated Institutions. The Syndicate Bank/other Banks, the designated institutions and Regional Offices of the CBSE will not be sending the Information Bulletin by Post.
The cost of Information Bulletin inclusive of Examination Fee is Rs.300/- for General Category and Rs.150/- for SC and ST candidates.
To obtain Information Bulletin containing Application Form by post, candidates should send their request to The Joint Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, 17, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area, New Delhi-110002 along with a bank draft of Rs.350/- for General Category ( Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates ) payable in favour of The Secretary, CBSE, Delhi and a self-addressed envelope of 12” x 10”. This includes Rs. 50/- towards postal charges.