UPSEE 2011 Was Held on 16th April 2011 and 17th April 2011.
EVALUATION AND DECLARATION OF RESULT
1. The results of UP SEE : 2011 alongwith answer keys will be declared on or before 30th May, 2011.
2. Based on performance of candidates in UP SEE : 2011, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on website after the declaration of result.
3. In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
1. Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
B. Tech.: By the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age
B. Pharm.: By marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry, Physics sections of Paper 2 respectively and then by age.
B. Arch.: By marks obtained in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics & Asthetics sensitivity section of Paper 4 respectively and then by age
B. Tech. (Ag. Engg.): By marks obtained in AG-I, AG-II, AG III section of Paper 3 respectively and then by age
B. Tech. (Bio Tech.): As in B.Tech./ B.Pharm as applicable
BHMCT/BFAD/MBA/MCA/Lateral entry: By age only
Candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit.
4. The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE- 2011 for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Govt. order.
Keep Visit for UPSEE 2011 Answer Key