Andhra Bank Recruitment Project 2011 for 450 Probationary Officers & 1000 Clerks.
Opening date for Online Registration:25.01.2011
Last Date For Online Registration:22.02.2011
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc., through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/.her new e-mail ID before applying on-line. Third party e-mail IDs are not permitted.
2. Candidates are required to apply On-line through Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
3. Application link on our website will be opened from 25.01.2011 to 22.02.2011 both days inclusive.
1. Candidates should keep the particulars of their application fee paid details, Educational Qualifications, work experience details and other personal details ready before applying, as these details are required to be entered in the online application.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
The application fee / postal charges can be paid by;
1] Directly crediting the amount in any Andhra Bank Branch
Candidate must download ‘Fee Payment Challan” from our website www.andhrabank.in Fill in the Fee payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS, Thereafter go to any Andhra Bank branch and pay in cash the appropriate application fee in the designated CBS account as given in the fee payment challan.
Obtain the candidate’s copy of counterfoil of the application fee payment challan duly receipted by the Bank under ‘cash received stamp’ and signature with (a) Branch Name & Branch Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) date of deposit & amount duly signed by the branch official.
2] Paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank.
Wherever Andhra Bank Branches are not available, the amount of fee can be remitted through NEFT in any bank. Obtain counterfoil/challan/fee payment advice.
TO APPLY ONLINE
1. candidate is now ready to apply on-line by visiting the Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in .
2. candidates should carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan/ neft Receipt in the On-Line application at the appropriate places. Candidates are advised to verify every particular given in the On-line application. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
3. Make a note of the allotted system generated application registration number and password.
4. Information filled in on On-Line application will be final. No further changes will be allowed except to the extent mentioned in clause 12.
5. After applying on-line, the candidate should take a print out of the system generated on-line application. They should not send this print out to the Bank.
6. Affix your photograph at the appropriate place on the first page of the application printout and keep ready with the one set of prescribed documents to be brought along and submitted only when invited for the personal interview. Ensure to also bring along the Original documents for verification when invited for the personal interview.
7. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply On-Line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
8. Please note that even if the date for On line registration is extended, the dates for payment of application fee will remain unchanged i.e. 25.01.2011 to 22.02.2011
9. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
10. Applications once registered On line will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, postage charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
11. Candidate should preserve the original counter foil of the fee payment challan /NEFT fee payment counterfoil/challan/advice and submit the same along with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without original counterfoil of fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt and the call letter for written test, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test.
12. There is a provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This Modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration and up to 24.02.2011. After the last date, no modification will be permitted.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF APPLICATIONS
Application registration on or website will open from 25.01.2011 and the last date for registering applications On-Line is 22.02.2011
Click Here To More Details About Notification and online Registration Forms