NORTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF A.P. LIMITED CORPORATE OFFICE :: WARANGAL – 506 004. NOTIFICATION
1. The APNPDCL invites applications from the eligible MALE candidates in the prescribed format for filling up of BC-C BACKLOG vacancies of JUNIOR LINEMEN as follows:-
3. The Candidate should submit the filled in Application form along with enclosures to the concerned SE/Operation which the candidate belongs to. The application form should reach to the concerned Operation Circle on or before: 10-01-2011 duly indicating on the Postal cover that “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR LINEMAN” and with full postal address of the candidate on the back side of the enevolup.
A) TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
i. Age: Not below 18 years and not above 25 years as on 30-11-2010. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is permissible to BCs.
ii. Educational/Technical SSC with qualifications: ITI in Electrical Trade (OR) ITI in Wireman Trade (OR) Intermediate (Vocational) in Electrical Trade.
Operation Circle concerned/District will be the unit for selection of candidates.
iii. Selection procedure: The candidate will be selected by a committee strictly based on the following criteria.
a. Candidates must possess SSC with ITI qualification in Electrical/ Wireman Trade or Intermediate (Vocational) in Electrical Trade.
b. Must able to climb Electric Pole completely.
c. Should submit latest caste certificate.
Interested candidates may send their application forms through registered post along with one set of copies of the following certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer to the Superintending Engineer/Operation of the Operation Circle concerned.
a. SSC pass certificate(Compulsory).
b. ITI in Electrical/Wireman Trade or Intermediate (Vocational) in Electrical Trade pass certificate and Marks List.
c. Latest Caste Certificate from concerned Tahasildar.
d. Nativity Certificate from concerned Tahasildar.
e. Two passport size photographs attested by a Gazetted officer in addition to the photos affixed on the application.
4. Application should be sent in a envelop super scribed as “Application for the post of JLM.
5. Applications received after due date and time i.e. after 10th January 2011 05:00 P.M. will be rejected summarily. The APNPDCL is not responsible for postal delay.
6. Application forms not accompanied by the copies of attested certificates mentioned at Sl. No.2(B) shall be summarily rejected.
7. One self addressed envelope 11” x 5” duly affixing the requisite postal stamps for intimation through registered post has to accompany the application form.
8. Canvassing in any form would be disqualification.
9. The decision of APNPDCL would be final in this regard and no correspondence whatsoever would be entertained on this subject.
Click Here To APNDCL Junior Linemen Recruitment Application Forms and Details
Click Here To APNDCL Recruitment Details