APPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2011 Online Application Forms
HOW TO APPLY:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in submitting through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT APPLICATION FORM WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED. THE INFORMATION IF ANY FURNISHED BY THE CANDIDATE SUBSEQUENTLY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED BY THE COMMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CAREFUL IN FILLING-UP THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION. IF ANY LAPSE IS DETECTED DURING THE SCRUTINY, THE CANDIDATURE WILL BE REJECTED EVEN THOUGH HE/SHE COMES THROUGH THE FINAL STAGE OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS OR EVEN AT A LATER STAGE.
4. Before Uploading/Submission Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. NO RELEVANT COLUMN OF THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE LEFT BLANK, OTHERWISE APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. The Commission reserves the right to create centre(s) for examination and also to call the Candidates for the test at any other centre.
PARA-9: CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
1. The Written Examination will be held at HYDERABAD only.
2. DATES FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER THROUGH WEBSITE / ANY OTHER MEDIA AND CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO REMAIN ALERT IN THIS REGARD.
PARA-10: INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1) The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional.The mere fact that an Admission has been issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. Candidates are required to upload his / her photo with signature in the prescribed format of Application form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
2) The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
3) Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to USE H.B. PENCIL ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates should bring H.B. pencil, Eraser, Ball pen, and smooth writing pad to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet. The candidate must ensure encoding the Subject, Register No., etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will be rejected and will not be valued.
4) The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs.
5) The candidates should take their seats 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after 10 minutes of the scheduled time. They should not leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime. The candidates are allowed to use the calculators in the examination hall (not programmable calculators). Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall. Cell phones and Pagers are not allowed in the examination hall.
6) The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behavior during Written Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying appointment in future.
Merit is the only criteria that decides the selections. Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates. The candidature and conditions specified here are subject to latest rules / orders come into force during the process of recruitment.
7) The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
8) Wherever Written Examination is held only those candidates who are totally blind and candidate whose writing speed is affected by CEREBRAL PALSY, can use scribe at the Written Examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply.
(a)The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
(b)The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable.
9) If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to community, date of birth etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the exam centre and necessary corrections be made in the Nominal Roll for being verified by the Commission’s Office