NOTIFICATION NO. : 19/2010
DEPARTMENTAL TESTS – MAY 2010
Application Forms Sample User’s Guide
Please read the following instructions before filling the online application. Note:
1. Candidate can appear for one or more of the Tests to the extent the Time-table allows.
2. Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory.
3. After submission of this form, challan will be generated by the system which alone shall be used and candidates have to pay the prescribed fee in any SBI branch /APOnline Centre and obtain applicant copy of fee paid challan with journal number details.
4. After payment of fee at any SBI branch /APOnline Centre on or before 09/11/2010, candidate has to again visit this website after 2:00 P.M. on Next working day and enter the payment details to submit application.
5. Please read the respective detailed Notification before filling the online application.
6. The generated Challan indicate the fee which includes Processing Fee Examination Fee and Udyoga Samacharm Fee based on the data given by the individual for various papers.
How to access online application form?
By typing the APPSC website address http://www.apspsc.gov.in in any browser, the following screen appears.