APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Trainees Recruitment Selection Procedure | APSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Trainees Online Application Forms 2010
APSRTC RECRUITMENT OF TRAFFIC / MECHANICAL SUPERVISORS TRAINEE
Applications are invited On-line through APSRTC WEBSITE www.apsrtc.gov.in and http://apsrtc.cgg.gov.in for Direct Recruitment from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies on regular basis in APSRTC.
The desirous eligible candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Departmental candidates too have to apply ONLINE only.
1) NO. OF VACANCIES:
a) Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST) … 207 posts
b) Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST) … 212 posts
3. METHOD OF SELECTION : Based on objective type written test & Interview.
Weightage marks for (a) Marks in qualifying degree (b) Higher Qualification (c)
Achievement in NCC/Sports. Only those who rank high in the written test would be
called for interview community-wise.
ZONAL/LOCAL CANDIDATURE: The list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled duly following the rule of reservation.
4. PERIOD OF TRAINING : One year on a stipend of Rs. 9280/- per month 5. PAY SCALE : Upon successful completion of training the selected candidates will be appointed as Dy. Superintendent(Traffic)/ Dy. Superintendent (Mechanical) in the time scale Rs.9280-290-12760-320-15320-340-19400-365-23780 plus usual allowances asadmissible and will be placed on probation.
6. HOW TO APPLY: Detailed notification with break-up of vacancies, Scale of pay, Age, Community, Educational Qualifications and other instructions along with syllabus for the written examination may be viewed at APSRTC Website (www.apsrtc.gov.in) and http://apsrtc.cgg.gov.in from 01.11.2010.
a. The applicants are strictly advised to go through the detailed notification and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully before paying fee and applying and enter the particulars completely online.
b. Candidates are required to retain a print-out of the ONLINE application form with Reference ID for future reference.
c. Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
d. Hand written/typed/Photostat copies/printed application form will not be entertained by APSRTC by post or in person.
e. Departmental candidates too have to apply ONLINE only.
Note: For the benefit of the candidate and facilitate for easily applying on-line they are advised to keep with them their complete bio-data such as Educational particulars, Date of Birth, Ex-serivceman details, Community, Address & Pin code, Basic qualification details & date of acquiring etc., Departmental candidates have to keep details of date of appointment readily.
7. FEE: Each applicant must pay Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and seventy five only) towards Application Fee.
i. Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.200/- (Two hundred only) towards Examination fee if applying for one post i.e., either TST or MST (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC/ Departmental candidates/Exservicemen need not pay this fee).
ii. Applications under General category must pay Rs.400/- if applying for both TST & MST posts towards examination fee.
iii. Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered
in general category only and are required to pay the above prescribed fee.
8. MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
The Applicant should pay the prescribed fee as per the notification in any one of
the A.P. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance. Specific Journal number is provided to each individual applicant by the A.P. Online centres.
9. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
After payment of Fee, the candidates has to logon to the website http://www.apsrtc.gov.in and click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://apsrtc.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User guide and Application form. The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable PDF document.
10. IMPORTANT DATES:
Starting date for payment of Fee at AP ONLINE centre :01.11.2010.
Starting date for filling ONLINE application: 02.11.2010.
Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online: 20.11.2010 up to 5.00 P.M.
Last date for uploading of Application :23.11.2010 up to 5.00 P.M
11. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the notification/Recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.